So as you guys know, the Xbox One will have the Twitch.tv application and you will be able to broadcast directly from your Xbox One. Am I the only one who's extremely psyched?! I cannot wait to get the Xbox One and start streaming. The broadcasting option is one of the reasons the Xbox One really won me over and strayed me away from the PS4. 

But what do you guys think? Are you guys going to be live streaming often? 

- Spathik

• Upvote (+1) 1

You could catch on and make some nice money off Twitch. Hell, you could even make a living off it. Twitch will be flooded with a lot of 'meh' streamers, so chances are you won't. But hey, never know unless you try. 

You could catch on and make some nice money off Twitch. Hell, you could even make a living off it. Twitch will be flooded with a lot of 'meh' streamers, so chances are you won't. But hey, never know unless you try. 

Yeah, that's true. I'm sure the first day of the Xbox One launch, Twitch.tv is going to be filled with Dead Rising 3 streamers lol. But yeah, doesn't hurt to try! Plus I plan on directing some traffic to my Twitch via YouTube! :)

Yeah, the Xbox One is going to flood twitch with below average streamers, but hopefully we get some real gems (fresh faces) come out of this new feature. Good Luck.

I remember reading that Twitch has something in place to help manage the flood of streams that will happen.

Really curious to see this feature though, sounds too good to be true tbh.

Yeah, the Xbox One is going to flood twitch with below average streamers, but hopefully we get some real gems (fresh faces) come out of this new feature. Good Luck.

Yeah, it's going to take a bit of dedication to standout with a huge amount of below average streamers. I hope that Twitch will integrate the save stream feature and we'll be able to access past streams on Twitch.tv. Thank you.

- Spathik

I remember reading that Twitch has something in place to help manage the flood of streams that will happen.

Really curious to see this feature though, sounds too good to be true tbh.

That's going to be interesting to see. I hope it isn't the same as what Black Ops 2 did and limit people to only 30 mins of live time. 

Amazing feature to have on the XB1, Microsoft working with Twitch is a great thing. Now nobody will have an excuse not to stream if they want to  :P

Broadcasting feature? You can stream on PS4 too. I'm pretty sure though only difference is Ps4 uses Ustream.

I think it's pretty cool that we can stream now, but i didn't care for streaming then so i don't really care for streaming now, except that it's free so now i have the option. I care more about the ability to watch your friends play and take turns from each others homes.

I think if PS4 should have tried to get Youtube on bored with their streaming. It's bigger than Ustream as far as i'm aware.

hmmm doesn't streaming on twitch require high required internet speed like 15Mbps or more?

Broadcasting feature? You can stream on PS4 too. I'm pretty sure though only difference is Ps4 uses Ustream.

I think it's pretty cool that we can stream now, but i didn't care for streaming then so i don't really care for streaming now, except that it's free so now i have the option. I care more about the ability to watch your friends play and take turns from each others homes.

I think if PS4 should have tried to get Youtube on bored with their streaming. It's bigger than Ustream as far as i'm aware.

I never even heard of Ustream until sony announced they were gonna partner with them, goes to show how relevant they actually are.

I never even heard of Ustream until sony announced they were gonna partner with them, goes to show how relevant they actually are.

Im pretty sure MLG has used both Twitch and UStream. In my experience Twitch runs a lot more smoothly. During MLGs broadcasts UStream would just crash randomly all the time. UStream is a lot more laggy for me also.

Im pretty sure MLG has used both Twitch and UStream. In my experience Twitch runs a lot more smoothly. During MLGs broadcasts UStream would just crash randomly all the time. UStream is a lot more laggy for me also.

I've never even heard of UStream prior to hearing about this news about the PS4 lol

IMO, it will be unused like the CoD streaming feature.

People with powerful capture cards, cameras, and streaming software will always prevail.

I honestly always thought that watching someone play was really boring/lame/creepy/awkward. I like watching the gameplay but seriously guys, no one cares to look at your game face, that shit is just weird.

I'm going to be trying to stream daily, or whenever I play. Even though I won't get viewers, I still think it'll be fun.

IMO, it will be unused like the CoD streaming feature.

People with powerful capture cards, cameras, and streaming software will always prevail.

Yeah, the people that put money and time into their content will always shine through in the end. But it will be a nice feature to have and be able to use.