synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

That's almost more of a reason to be a little bit upset. If a guy can do it by himself.... Just think what the developers could do?

Unless they patched it in, nothing.

Wouldn't be surprised if more people view this thread than users played Halo 4 today. Really good to show that these issues are not just competitive players nitpicking and not adapting. Halo players know what makes a good halo game. Simple as that.

You mean the people who've combined put millions of days into playing Halo know what makes it good? Who knew?!

• Upvote (+1) 1

YES!!!! Now just add bloom on the BR and this game can be as good as Halo: Reach!!

:kappa:

The BR already has bloom by default. For srs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Had to sign in and make my first post....I'd be playing halo 4 right now but reading this thread is way more exciting!  Good stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Just don't post this on waypoint then we will have some hell to pay and maybe get us in trouble but LETS GOO!

Edit: Well someone jumped the gun and posted it on waypoint... Someone might want to get over there and get ready to put out the fires of the waypointers...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This community right now <3. It's on the same page and it's as strong as it will ever be. Soon we will play the game we've always wanted to play. This is probably how 343i is seeing this whole situation right now:

tumblr_mo3am2cHgG1r0lxmlo1_400.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yo saucey get over to waypoint we need someone from beyond to get the waypoint part of the community cooled off even tho its not bad yet but it will get bad and fast.

Yo saucey get over to waypoint we need someone from beyond to get the waypoint part of the community cooled off even tho its not bad yet but it will get bad and fast.

Is there a thread about it on Waypoint? If so, link?

link?

If this, no sprint, and possibly flag juggling get implemented for our competitive gametypes, i will most definitely be playing halo 4 again.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst222280_Someone-figured-out-how-to-implement-descope.aspx

I wouldn't post in it. The banhammer is going to be swung with some force once the mods actually wake up.

Thx guys. I wasn't planning on posting there.....just want to lurk it :P

Sorry faith it took me forever to find how to link something lol. Ryan I'm keeping my eye on it trying to keep it on the top so if you can reply to as well we can get it going!

More Halo 4 customs will be played in 1 week than the previous 8 months of the game if these settings work.

• Upvote (+1) 1