synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

Awesome!! I think this was a bigger problem than sprint, lets try to push for this to get implemented in the test settings

lol i just noticed Synth92 now has "Our God... Our King... and our Savior. Lord of the New Era" over his profile and he is a VIP! Well deserved!

• Upvote (+1) 5

lol i just noticed Synth92 now has "Our God... Our King... and our Savior. Lord of the New Era" over his profile and he is a VIP! Well deserved!

As it should be.

My iPod is lagging out because of all the gif responses.

It is a good time for the Halo community.

Off topic: Will two snipes on Pit work now?

Assuming that everything goes smoothly with all of the mods to date including the potential descoping and traditional CTF I think we could end up with the best Halo title since CE or Halo 2 (depending on how you personally weight the pros & cons of Halo 2). Slayer, CTF, Oddball, Extraction, KotH. We should have plenty of good gametypes to choose from, map scaling or sprint isn't an issue with the right balance of speed, jump height, and gravity settings, and finally we can adjust the sandbox until it's pretty much perfect for our intentions.

Sure, it's still probably not going to happen in Matchmaking anytime soon, but how difficult will it be to fill up custom lobbies of people who actually want to play a Halo 4 that feels like Halo?

• Upvote (+1) 4