synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

Why would Halomods be blacklisted? 343i approves Mods. Microsoft might not, but c'mon.

I guess putting mod in the title was too much. Also, the most popular mods, including Gun Game and Race are gone from Waypoint as well, as they were too popular for 343 to turn a blind eye to...

I heard playing the descope mod with the Battle Rifle was rather glitchy; the burst would be cut off if you were kicked out of scope. Has anyone tried it with the DMR or Lightrifle? I imagine it would be quite fun.

I heard playing the descope mod with the Battle Rifle was rather glitchy; the burst would be cut off if you were kicked out of scope. Has anyone tried it with the DMR or Lightrifle? I imagine it would be quite fun.

The burst gets cut off because to descope you, the gametype gives you a weapon and then almost instantly deletes it, cutting off the burst.

The DMR will work fine then and the LR should because it's single shot when scoped in.

I saw that  cyren but you know the waypoint mods at the smell of anything that is off they pounce on it quicker the David Ortiz to a phone to break it.

Still the greatest forum joke of all time. 

Ah back when we thought that 343 was going to fix their game. Good thing we learned our lesson. :(

• Upvote (+1) 2

I guess MCC wasn't the first time we got our hopes up about being back.

• Upvote (+1) 2