synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

Can I ask this one thing? 

Why was I banned from the chat when I posted the legitimate link to the descope gametype? I downloaded the gametype from that link and it's the right one. Why is it a bad thing I am telling people where to download it?

Ya he was messing around with weapons right at the start. It may have screwed something up. Or the mod may not be ready yet. We'll see what others say.

Ya he was messing around with weapons right at the start. It may have screwed something up. Or the mod may not be ready yet. We'll see what others say.

I'm playing the gametype right now. It is inconsistent.

Even if it is a little inconsistent right now, just watching Saucy's stream looks a million times better than default Halo 4. Him and Cyren have had some awesome BR battles and they can finally challenge the snipe.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm willing to bet even with all this hype about descope over here that a lot of the casuals don't enjoy descope.

I don't enjoy descope anymore than I enjoy flinch, but I know that it's better for the game. That's the difference.

Also I bet descope will not be in halo 5.

I doubt that; 343i have done a decent job of taking feedback and making fixes (to a certain extent), and having flinch instead of descope again wouldn't benefit them.

watching sauce stream 1v1 vs cyren was amazing to watch...its crazy how something so little as descoping and no sprint can make the game so much better 

I just found out that theater mode doesn't work well with the gametype. Tried it locally, and the error message comes up and back to the theater lobby.

Should we upload the 1v1 descope game to beyond youtube or would that be dumb?

why not. I really enjoyed watching it. It really shows how important descoping and no sprint are to Halo when watching good players. You don't appreciate something until it is gone.
  • Upvote (+1) 4

You guys are so dumb. You get so excited for this then go bash 343i on here, twitter, anywhere you can get to them. Then you turn around and expect them to suit your fucking wants? Jesus just cuz you're some little kiddies on a comp forum doesn't mean you can fucking man handle 343i like a little child. Telling them to pay up while pummeling them to the ground isn't the proper response. This thread is so full of derp and bullying it's like fucking Highschool, just a lot more pathetic and disappointing, because you are part of the Halo community and the Halo community is not a bunch of savage beasts like CoD, sending the devs death threats over everything. So please for the sake of the Halo franchise, grow up and act like adults.

U MAD, BRO?

Theater doesnt work with this gametype - good thing we were streaming it.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Theater doesnt work with this gametype - good thing we were streaming it.

link to rebroadcast

Why does theatre not work?

No idea - its fine until you actually get descoped then it says "film error" or something

No idea - its fine until you actually get descoped then it says "film error" or something

My guess is is that the gametype is tricking the game into thinking it is out of zoom, and said trick does not work in theatre, the game shits itself and causes the error.

i tried to play 1v1s with my friend on it and only host would get descoped which wasnt me lol. highly disappointed but luckily its only a beta #bbh3