synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

When will the gametype regardless of how laggy it is be available for download?

When it's ready.

• Upvote (+1) 1

um not sure why this says "we could do it", no one here but Synth did anything to achieve descoping.

The collective 'we' ChillOutKiddies - you don't score the goal or win the war either.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Much love synth <3 and all other modders who are helping the game, can't wait to play these settings! I'm just pumped that the snipe will now take some skill to use now!

Read the whole thread and couldn't find any bashing posts towards 343, people just assume we complain now days haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

*Lethul Mode*

I FUCKIN TOLD YOU DOJU, I FUCKIN SAID IT. 

APOLOGISE.

Edit: Lolol Sudd 2 GOAT^

Who is this guy and why does he keep neg repping my posts?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

pressure is on Ghostayme to adopt the modded gametypes.

I think 343 should just accept it and adopt them and let Ghost run them

these arent mods that abuse the game but make it better.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm sad that I went to bed before this news broke. Yet happy that this is the news I wake up to. I'm actually pretty close to tears right now. Tears of joy.

#BELIEVE

We went from this               to this

3jpjOFd.png ---> ZxQtf7F.gif

Can't wait to play these settings

• Upvote (+1) 8

Great thread to wake up to, finding out Descope is possible in Halo 4. :)

Thank you, Synth and anyone else that helped mod it. I can't wait to play NS descope settings in Customs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

For an absolutely perfect descope to work we still have to wait for the next Halo title from 343.

Does this mean this is unable to be put into Throwdown/MM? Will it be able to be used in customs at the very least?

If I had to choose between getting rid of sprint and adding descoping, I would for sure add descoping. I just really miss that part of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does this mean this is unable to be put into Throwdown/MM? Will it be able to be used in customs at the very least?

The creator of the Mod said that it's unstable to put into MM for network reasons I think, maybe in the future, though? It will be able to work in Customs soon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Great news but I can't see this being implemented anytime soon, we can't get no sprint for v5 so we will be waiting for a while.

Customs doe. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd so watch No Sprint + Descope customs, and it might actually give me some motivation to start playing Halo 4 again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Who is this guy?" like you are significant lolololololol.

Every single time I've posted something along the lines of "Descope is possible" you continously shit on me like I didn't know what I was talking about. 

I know your pain though, Doju. Having to admit defeat is not an easy thing to do. Since this saga is over, I guess I can stop negging till the end of the Earth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Completely separately; Even Descope in customs only is a welcome sight. Even if it were made into a MM stable version, 343 may not be willing to implement it into Throwdown. We should just be glad it's here for NS and Descope customs.

You do realise it was modders that previously told us descope wasnt possible since we've been working with them alot lately/going through the code ourselves?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1