synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

Ah yeah I forgot to remove flinch, but yeah that's not a problem.

Where can I download this gametype?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Where can I download this gametype?

Not finished yet. Will be available when that happens.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay, at this point, 343 has to put in de-scope for Halo 5. Imagine this same reaction, except negative, if we see gameplay with flinch...

Just Imagine what stone cold ET would say about that...

I honestly don't care about MM. I'd play customs all day, everyday if we had no sprint/descope/flag juggle. Keep at it. Iron all the issues. Do it for the kids #blink182reference

• Upvote (+1) 4

Clearly discussion of mods is against rule #34 section 8 line 3 and is as stated: "Community members are restricted from discussing mods for fear of game improvements being made. If said mods were unleashed to the public, community may backlash". Okay... well maybe that was made up and horribly done, but mods are generally done for the betterment of the game. As long as they aren't being abused in matchmaking, why bother blocking them?\

Just saw this on waypoint... :blink:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Clearly discussion of mods is against rule #34 section 8 line 3 and is as stated: "Community members are restricted from discussing mods for fear of game improvements being made. If said mods were unleashed to the public, community may backlash". Okay... well maybe that was made up and horribly done, but mods are generally done for the betterment of the game. As long as they aren't being abused in matchmaking, why bother blocking them?\

Just saw this on waypoint... :blink:

Perhaps posted by TheFunkyChickn? If so, ignore as a poorly made joke!  :unclesudd:

• Upvote (+1) 1

If someone could explain to me how to post gifs that'd be great.....

While typing a post, there is a little image button. It looks like a photograph.

Here's a tiny hint for your guys at this forum.

Do not insult 343 simply because they didn't add something that us modders can. While I can't say that I helped produce this mod I can tell you this, Synth does not want or does he encourage the insulting of 343 and their staff.

They (the people who are making the game you all love) have allowed us to mod by turning a 'blind eye' to our activities. While I do not know the other modders reactions, if you all continually flame 343 and their staff, I (and many other modders) will cease modding (Either due to a request from 343 themselves or out of respect for them).

So please, enjoy the content created, but do not attack them because features, gametypes or something else you wanted to see included was not in the game.

Of course my man!  We will be heavily monitoring this thread dont worry :]

• Upvote (+1) 4

Do not insult 343 simply because they didn't add something that us modders can. While I can't say that I helped produce this mod I can tell you this, Synth does not want or does he encourage the insulting of 343 and their staff.

They (the people who are making the game you all love) have allowed us to mod by turning a 'blind eye' to our activities. While I do not know the other modders reactions, if you all continually flame 343 and their staff, I (and many other modders) will cease modding (Either due to a request from 343 themselves or out of respect for them).

So please, enjoy the content created, but do not attack them because features, gametypes or something else you wanted to see included was not in the game.

I can respect that, nostalgia and a passion for a game generally make me blind to common sense. I don't remember saying anything out of line, but my memory is awful. If I did, lo siento. If not, carry on.

I haven't seen anyone attacking 343 in this thread O.o

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1