synth92

Halo 4 with Descoping

They (the people who are making the game you all love) have allowed us to mod by turning a 'blind eye' to our activities. While I do not know the other modders reactions, if you all continually flame 343 and their staff, I (and many other modders) will cease modding (Either due to a request from 343 themselves or out of respect for them).

Umm...... We don't love this game..... hence the reason we're modding the shiet out of it. However, I do agree with your point. 343i should be left alone. :-) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Made an account for this. We should all jus' grow a pair of balls and use these for customs/events and go on to mod every other annoyin' aspect of the game, would be ten times better to watch play. no sprint at the very least should make it in to MM for V5. 

I've only seen like 3-5 comments out of all of these in this thread bashing 343 for "lying about descope" (false) etc.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am straight, but I would be willing to have sex with Synth after this.

• Upvote (+1) 9

You guys are so dumb. You get so excited for this then go bash 343i on here, twitter, anywhere you can get to them. Then you turn around and expect them to suit your fucking wants? Jesus just cuz you're some little kiddies on a comp forum doesn't mean you can fucking man handle 343i like a little child. Telling them to pay up while pummeling them to the ground isn't the proper response. This thread is so full of derp and bullying it's like fucking Highschool, just a lot more pathetic and disappointing, because you are part of the Halo community and the Halo community is not a bunch of savage beasts like CoD, sending the devs death threats over everything. So please for the sake of the Halo franchise, grow up and act like adults.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 56

You guys are so dumb. You get so excited for this then go bash 343i on here, twitter, anywhere you can get to them. Then you turn around and expect them to suit your fucking wants? Jesus just cuz you're some little kiddies on a comp forum doesn't mean you can fucking man handle 343i like a little child. Telling them to pay up while pummeling them to the ground isn't the proper response. This thread is so full of derp and bullying it's like fucking Highschool, just a lot more pathetic and disappointing, because you are part of the Halo community and the Halo community is not a bunch of savage beasts like CoD, sending the devs death threats over everything. So please for the sake of the Halo franchise, grow up and act like adults.

You obviously didn't read any of the responses in this post, nobody is bashing 343i. People are passionate about the game and no one wants to see it die, so people want them to pay attention to what will obviously improve the game but no one freaked out like you're implying, get that shit out of here

• Upvote (+1) 8

I remember when I first heard about no bloom in Reach. So hype.

This is the complete opposite. Idk what's wrong but I honestly don't care.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 14

Why do people keep coming here saying we are bashing 343?  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Mods have done what 343 said they could not. Ouch

tumblr_li2b4a4pe51qg8i87o1_500.gif

Never said couldn't. They just said wouldn't.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Never said couldn't. They just said wouldn't.

Oh yes. Sorry wrong word usage. But none the less, I am happy and I hope everything come back to use :D

• Upvote (+1) 2

1zbc2td.gif

That captures all of my feels about this. Unfortunately I haven't had much passion for Halo the last few months, and this kinda sparked it up again.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Too good to be true.

Edit: I'm having a "Scully" moment.

I see you are a fellow X-files fan :) Descope Lets GO

Looks like my Xbox is getting plugged back in again.

Props for mod creativity.

• Upvote (+1) 1