Sign in to follow this  
mDm

AGL 11 = Indy AGL 12 = Orange County?

Just saw this on their website. I could have sworn they said 11 was at BFK again.

And Orange County as in Cali or Orange County as FL (Orlando, FL pretty much)?

They need to lock these dates up and talk about them sooner IMO.

An event in Cali? I'm having flash backs of Gandhi saying something along the lines of "If you want to lose money, host a west coast event". Was that a dream?

So sad. AGL9 n 10 will be jokes.  Should have skipped ATL. had AGL10 at BFK. then have the real FPSFest in indianapolis or Chattanooga. SMH.

But a lil inside info for you guys.

Something big may or may not be going down at BFK in nov. Thats all I can say.  :ghost:

also I love how brad said AGL would have at least 3 more events at BFK this year. #LIES

An event in Cali? I'm having flash backs of Gandhi saying something along the lines of "If you want to lose money, host a west coast event". Was that a dream?

Yeah he probably said that-- MLG always had trouble with west coast events

Yeah he probably said that-- MLG always had trouble with west coast events

If they think it's worth it, more power to Brad. I knew a lot of west coast kids that waited all year for San Diego to try and compete so with the scene as small as it is now, I'm sure they're glad to be able to make it without investing a shit load of money. I just think the east coast is a way bigger venue for gamers.

Kinda bummed that I'm finally in a spot where I could afford to attend and chill out with everyone because, and I say this every time, LANs are some of the most fun I've had with big groups of people. Even if you don't compete, just to chill and talk and LAN with people at hotels - it's a blast. But now all the events are like, outside my range.

Damn you, Brad.

AGL10Shield.pngagl11Shield-inianapois.pngagl12-orange-county.png

AGL 12 is in Orange County California at the Esports Arena

My big ass fingers meant to upvote you but I hit down by mistake. Thanks for the info!

I'm happy with this, i will attend AGL12 since I've been meaning to attend a major Halo event in SoCali. I know some people I've LAN before have been waiting for this moment to happen. Since I never attended my first MLG event for Halo, I'll do so for this one for AGL. From what Brad said that OC might be another FPS fest with UMG with CoD.