Sign in to follow this  
CzechUrPulse

Snipedown Gets Destroyed/Falls Out of Chair

That Lotteryshot user just hit the mega-millions jackpot. As someone who has completed the commendation for that weapon months ago, I've never seen someone get that lucky. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

And that's why I dislike the Scattershot being used in competitive play. The fact that sometimes it will do that but at other times won't kill a player at almost point blank isn't good at all.

Why is that gun even in competitive settings? I don't understand why Ghost is such a big supporter of it.

And that's why I dislike the Scattershot being used in competitive play. The fact that sometimes it will do that but at other times won't kill a player at almost point blank isn't good at all.

Wait, randomness is bad for competitive play?!?!?!?!?!?!

Why is that gun even in competitive settings? I don't understand why Ghost is such a big supporter of it.

Shotty was OP with 5sk BRs. Scattershot is supposed to be consistent on LAN too (although I haven't tested this myself).

I think the shotgun would be much better now that we have 4sk BRs. Zero spare clips, 90 second timer.

This thing destroys on LAN. It's a serious power weapon in 4s. Online it's a piece of shit unless you have host.

Unless you take online seriously I think it's a good addition.