Gamble

Atrium FFA

Atrium FFA.

Hey guys! Im brining you another one of my maps.

This time the map Is best suited for FFA.

Im also currently working on it to make it adaptable for KOTH and TS hoping for the KOTH glitch to be fixed.

The map is only suitable for FFA at this moment due to the spawns.

Unfortunately the map has no colour to it for some reason when I load up FFA although I did put colour on it when I was forging it.

If you guys know how to mix that then I would much appreciate it, thank you.

The map is Asymmetric and I have put a variety off gravity lifts into the map, just because for some reason I have a fetish for putting them into my maps now and it also adds variety to the map at the same time.

The map aslo has alot of great jump ups.

The map consists of the following weapons:

Concussion Rifle x1 (2min Respawn)

Storm Rifle x1

Assault Rifle x2

DMR x2

Battle Rifle x2

Plasma pistol x2

Bolshot x2

Magnum x2

The map may have to be played on FFA Pro or FFA BRs due to it might be abit hectic with your own custom classes, but your more than willing to give it ago if you wish.

Once I have mad the map adaptable to TeamSlayer aswell, the map will be great for 2v2/1v1.

The map has not been tested yet so I would appreciated it if you guys could give it a download and give me your feedback on it :)

Map Link: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-gb/players/gambble/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=b35a993e-4b01-4281-8603-195e590cd5f9

post-490-0-28826000-1375557074.jpg

post-490-0-17592600-1375557083.jpg

post-490-0-57757400-1375557094.jpg

post-490-0-44159200-1375557104.jpg

post-490-0-63548000-1375557113.jpg

The map doesn't have color because most likely you set the team colors to a specific color when you should set the object color to that color. When you set it to team colors it will only show the color when that team is on the map, which in an FFA results in no color.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The map doesn't have color because most likely you set the team colors to a specific color when you should set the object color to that color. When you set it to team colors it will only show the color when that team is on the map, which in an FFA results in no color.

Ok thank you so much! Great help!

You say its Asym but that looks really Sym...

Your are correct, but purple and yellow are not symmetrical, I apologize if there is another world for that but thats what I thought Asym was, please do correct me on the proper pronunciation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Your are correct, but purple and yellow are not symmetrical, I apologize if there is another world for that but thats what I thought Asym was, please do correct me on the proper pronunciation.

Are R/B symmetrical?

If they are, it's just called symmetrical because if you split the map down one axis, it's symmetrical, yes? Like Onyx, if you split it down the middle, it's symmetrical. Unless Purple/Gold don't have lines of symmetry on their midpoints. If that makes any sense... 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty much if you can cut it in half at a point and the two sides are the same its Sym. So the Midship/Pit/Countdown/Haven are Sym. Maps like Warlock you can cut it anywhere and its still the same on both sides are Sym also but thats not necessary . Asym Maps are maps where there is no spot to cut it in half where the two sides are the same. So maps like Lockout/High Ground/Powerhouse/Abandon.

Are R/B symmetrical?

If they are, it's just called symmetrical because if you split the map down one axis, it's symmetrical, yes? Like Onyx, if you split it down the middle, it's symmetrical. Unless Purple/Gold don't have lines of symmetry on their midpoints. If that makes any sense... 

Pretty much if you can cut it in half at a point and the two sides are the same its Sym. So the Midship/Pit/Countdown/Haven are Sym. Maps like Warlock you can cut it anywhere and its still the same on both sides are Sym also but thats not necessary . Asym Maps are maps where there is no spot to cut it in half where the two sides are the same. So maps like Lockout/High Ground/Powerhouse/Abandon.

Well you learn something new everyday! Thank you for helping me out, I appreciate it :)