Our goal is to create a team slayer map that will actually use power positions, and power weapon placement well. We have noticed there are nearly no maps of the like in Halo 4 that we have seen, and hope to make a map that will inspire set ups, team work, more movement, etc. Still in progress, will post updates as we forge.

Pictures of coforged map (in development):

xtKavgC.jpg

QIXsONj.jpg

ei3JSKw.jpg

56nx7wD.jpg

kJalRRn.jpg

ofeBmcp.jpg

6wMBxEo.jpg

0hbKAKP.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

Look forward to future maps, hopefully I can get some featured on the Forge Testing =)

Look forward to future maps, hopefully I can get some featured on the Forge Testing =)

I'd love some testing. You do that on Wednesdays right? Maybe I can get it ready for live testing by the 5th :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love some testing. You do that on Wednesdays right? Maybe I can get it ready for live testing by the 5th :)

Yeah Wednesdays. If you want to, I can feature a "beta" then the next week (or whenever you're good) you can release the official finalized version

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah Wednesdays. If you want to, I can feature a "beta" then the next week (or whenever you're good) you can release the official finalized version

It's tough because I'm coforging it. I doubt a finalized version will be ready, but we can just test beta versions until then.

i would love to test some maps! :)

Send me a message on xbox and I'll make sure to get ya in on some testing =)

I will be there to give the feedback I have been meaning to give you. Got many things to say about this map, all I hope will help imrpove the map.

I will be there to give the feedback I have been meaning to give you. Got many things to say about this map, all I hope will help imrpove the map.

gamertag? I keep forgetting to check if you are online.

Looks cool and very different from other maps I have seen in the past. Only thing I disagree with from the pictures is the rocket bridge. It looks like there is only one way to get up there from the pictures. A jump up or two would make it more accessible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looks cool and very different from other maps I have seen in the past. Only thing I disagree with from the pictures is the rocket bridge. It looks like there is only one way to get up there from the pictures. A jump up or two would make it more accessible.

That is something we have talked about. You can do a front jump though. It needs testing to see how difficult it really is to get rockets. The way sniper and rockets are set up now, if you have sniper on it's spawn you can pick off people going for rockets easily, but if you have rockets you can control sniper easily. It's rotational power control and it's very unique. Needs testing to get it right though.

Our goal is to create a team slayer map that will actually use power positions, and power weapon placement well. We have noticed there are nearly no maps of the like in Halo 4 that we have seen, and hope to make a map that will inspire set ups, team work, more movement, etc. Still in progress, will post updates as we forge.

No offense to you.. but, this map looks a lot like others I've seen..

I do like what I see though, don't get me wrong and can't wait to check out this map.. but, to say there are nearly no maps of the like in Halo 4 is quite wrong.

There are hundreds of maps out there that are being over-looked.. and sadly, probably will happen to this map.

Anyways.. I'm excited for this because the pictures look amazing

and I hope you get it done by the 5th and work with Junior and Redemption1272 (An amazing forger who deserves some recognition.)

Best of luck, and keep up the work. :D

No offense to you.. but, this map looks a lot like others I've seen..

I do like what I see though, don't get me wrong and can't wait to check out this map.. but, to say there are nearly no maps of the like in Halo 4 is quite wrong.

There are hundreds of maps out there that are being over-looked.. and sadly, probably will happen to this map.

Anyways.. I'm excited for this because the pictures look amazing

and I hope you get it done by the 5th and work with Junior and Redemption1272 (An amazing forger who deserves some recognition.)

Best of luck, and keep up the work. :D

By nearly no maps I meant nearly none being used in matchmaking (my ultimate goal).

• Upvote (+1) 1

By nearly no maps I meant nearly none being used in matchmaking (my ultimate goal).

And that right there......is FACT and the TRUTH!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Our goal is to create a team slayer map that will actually use power positions, and power weapon placement well. We have noticed there are nearly no maps of the like in Halo 4 that we have seen, and hope to make a map that will inspire set ups, team work, more movement, etc.

Quite a statement against the current forge maps

Quite a statement against the current forge maps

Not at all. It's just uncommon. Also I meant the maps currently in matchmaking, not all forge maps. There are different types of maps and I haven't seen any like this in matchmaking yet.

That's what I'm trying to fix brutha! Just wait until tomorrow....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am creating a condensed list for maps posted on BE for everyone to have so that way if we want to look at any maps that have been unseen, they will be on that list. I do need a link of your map so I can do that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That's what I'm trying to fix brutha! Just wait until tomorrow....

That's what I like to hear! :D

• Upvote (+1) 1