Stigma

By Squally DaBeanz

Stigma is a small asymmetrical Guardian styled map set on the Cliffside of Ravine. The reason I'm calling this "Stigma Pro" is to differentiate this version from the more casual version, which can be found here: http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/25814-stigma/

This version has different initial spawns, a more competitive weapon layout, and some minor geometry differences to help improve flow, sightlines, and map control. The map is currently in testing for Slayer, Hill, and possibly Extraction.

25hj.jpg

qyip.jpg

gnqu.jpg

i08p.jpg

58s1.jpg

g4iz.jpg

w6qu.jpg

vk4n.jpg

eqro.jpg

This map has come a long way since the initial build back in December, and I've put more time and effort into this map than any other map I've made (which is at least 100 by now).

Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated :)

Download: http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/players/squally%20dabeanz/halo4/fileshare#!/?section=GameMap&SearchDate=7&SortBy=2&view-select=Tile&startIndex=0&details=1c47f27b-d03c-4720-b04d-b56e6e82e651

I love Stigma. I hope this pro version plays just as well (or even better) than the more casual version. :)

I love Stigma. I hope this pro version plays just as well (or even better) than the more casual version. :)

Each version plays its respective gametypes and playstyles just as well as the other. Only major differences between the two are initial spawns, weapons layout, and a few sightlines opened up through bottom mid. Everything else is really minor stuff, like railing added to the back of Red 3, the middle railings removed from Blue 3, some extra jumping surface added to the red antenna jump, a jump up from Red Plat to Green 2, etc.