CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

Oh man, here comes the Darren Rovell eSports related pun tweets  :dank:

fuck now i have to find a new fav team. i can't like the same team as this blowhard:

lmao

yikes...

was 3 years ago but damn 

lmao rovell is full of gems. remember the Chilean miners that got stuck awhile back?

LOL 

uhhh yeah he's a little off

I'm really bad at cs now. Last year when I played I hovered around LEM and Supreme at my peak. Come back and now I'm in the gold novas  :apg:

I'm really bad at cs now. Last year when I played I hovered around LEM and Supreme at my peak. Come back and now I'm in the gold novas  :apg:

they tweaked the rank system lots of people deranked super hard

Some random guy named "chicken" with a profile pic of a rubber ducky just joined our lobby and we didn't invite him nor is he on our friends list. The instant we made the lobby he joined. 

CiB7R1OWkAA1BGH.jpg

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125830409/

Here's my ID, Im new to CS but getting better every day. Only been playing for a couple of weeks. Feel free to add if you want to play

Edit: Got ranked a few days ago Gold Nova 1, have made my way up to Gold Nova 3 now.

TTU VAPOR

I'm playing much more CS now.

Sorry it took me so long lol. I sent you guys the invite

I don't know if anyone saw this when it was released but I just saw it today ;x Absolutely nuts

EDIT; check the youtube description for the download link.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone noticed like a LOT more cheaters recently? Literally just had back to back games against players who had the works. Spinwallaimbot to victoryyyyyyyyy.

EDIT Well that's 4 games in a row with cheats. Three of them with spinbots... Not seen it this bad in years.

Popped up on my recommended videos the other day. I remember watching Sean's stream when this game happened. It was without a doubt the hardest I've laughed in a long time. The entire video is one hilarious highlight. Absolutely worth the watch

this eleague production quality is incredible. they're doing such a great job explaining the meta and terminology to new viewers without making it annoying for seasoned viewers 

hell, i'm even learning a lot and i've been watching for almost a year