CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

It's online but it's also bo5 so I'd go with fnatic.

thinking of putting an awp i just won online for this as well as my asiimov -_- lmfao

thinking of putting an awp i just won online for this as well as my asiimov -_- lmfao

It's not enough of a sure thing to put something you really like on the line imo.

2vjshn6.jpg

EDIT; we lost, sacrifice your skins to the skin God

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's not enough of a sure thing to put something you really like on the line imo.

2vjshn6.jpg

I agree, so I didnt put my new Redline AWP in. However, I did put my Battle Scarred Asiimov M4 in. I hate looking at it lmao, so I wont be sad if I lose it.

294rqld.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL Lxthul is going in on cases right now. He looks like a man possessed.

Apparently he dropped 900 dollars on cases.

No knife.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Apparently he dropped 900 dollars on cases.

No knife.

reasons betting skins is the best thing to do.

gonna start playing this when my new pc comes next week! any other noobs wanna run some games?

i have a smurf account i use to dick around with people on when im not on my main.

Add my main though; Lottography (ermergerblin #shquid)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have any experience with sites like CSGO jackpot? I have a decent sized inventory and I'm interested in trying it out but all the pots seem massive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have any experience with sites like CSGO jackpot? I have a decent sized inventory and I'm interested in trying it out but all the pots seem massive.

because they generally are. need to throw in a minimum of $10. it's ok. I prefer betting still.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would have more fun on CSGO if I didn't constantly lag all the time for almost no reason. Not internet lag but FPS lag.

My specs:

CPU- Intel i5 quad core 4670k 3.40GHz

GPU- Geforce GTX 760 

Ram- 16 gigs

Motherboard- MSI Z87 G-45

I constantly lag and drop frames way below what I should getting and not much runs very well. I am hooked up to my GPU and not my motherboard graphics.

@@ZerueLX11

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would have more fun on CSGO if I didn't constantly lag all the time for almost no reason. Not internet lag but FPS lag.

My specs:

CPU- Intel i5 quad core 4670k 3.40GHz

GPU- Geforce GTX 760 

Ram- 16 gigs

Motherboard- MSI Z87 G-45

I constantly lag and drop frames way below what I should getting and not much runs very well. I am hooked up to my GPU and not my motherboard graphics.

@@ZerueLX11

That is really weird. CS:GO is definitely not demanding.

I have an i7 4770k and a GTX 980 and I get the following numbers when I monitor my game....

CPU Usage: ~50% across all cores. 

GPU Usage: ~35%

GPU Memory Usage: ~1.2GB

I suggest you monitor CS:GO and see if any is out of the ordinary when playing.

Here are a few options...

1. Enable Multicore Rendering in the video options. CS:GO LOVES using the CPU more so than the GPU.
  2. Disable any manual overclocks on the CPU and GPU. ( CS:GO was the only game to hate my 4.7GHz OC )
  3. Check if any other programs are using a lot of CPU power.
  4. Re-install the game.
  5. Update your drivers.
  6. Uninstall your drivers with Driver Fusion the Re-install the latest drivers.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks much now that ive been playing around in driver fusion (I just bought it) I updated my drives and then I went to monitor my system and I see this http://imgur.com/r0TVZhd it seems like my cpu is running really hot. I have a CPU cooler that I couldnt figure out how to put on. Im a noob :/ So im just using the stock one. Could you help me solve this problem?

I bought the Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus but I couldnt figure out how to put it on my MSI Z87 G-45 motherboard so I went with the stock one. Ive seen some videos of people putting it on but im too scared to mess up my CPU because I don't have the money to replace it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thanks much now that ive been playing around in driver fusion (I just bought it) I updated my drives and then I went to monitor my system and I see this http://imgur.com/r0TVZhd it seems like my cpu is running really hot. I have a CPU cooler that I couldnt figure out how to put on. Im a noob :/ So im just using the stock one. Could you help me solve this problem?

I bought the Coolermaster Hyper 212 plus but I couldnt figure out how to put it on my MSI Z87 G-45 motherboard so I went with the stock one. Ive seen some videos of people putting it on but im too scared to mess up my CPU because I don't have the money to replace it.

HOLY FUCKERONI!!! OMG GODDAMN TURN OFF YOU COMPUTER!!! PLEASE FUCKING TELL THOSE TEMPEREATURES ARE NOT WHEN YOU ARE PLAYING COUNTER-STRIKE!!!

99C!!  The max temp for Intel processors is 105C! Holy shit OMG BBQ! Thats like 215 degrees farehnheit!!! 

If you get 99C when not playing CS and then start using CPU power to play games.....  OMG.... My computer runs at 45C playing games.... 

You must of installed the stock cooler wrong too...  That poor cpu...  I'm surprised it hasn't burnt out,  I'm so sorry for not getting to you faster..... 

We need to fix this Fast! 

computer_fire.jpg

http://esport.aftonbladet.se/csgo/csgo-history-will-be-written-the-coming-days/

http://www.dailydot.com/esports/esl-vulcun-twitch-tournament-exclusivity/

Seems like something massive on the horizon. Could be scary if it forces teams to choose between the wider circuit and one league. Could also be great (imo) if it forces some stability in the scene where we're starting to see somewhat tier1 saturation e.g. Virtus Pro attending 5 LANs in 5 weeks with ESEA next week.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well I changed out my thermal compound and installed the CPU fan again and the temp is staying the same. Im not sure what to do :/

This is a thread to find people to play counterstrike with! 

Post your name below so people can add you on Steam and play CSGO with you. Note: It is easier to link your profile.

Here is the link to the steam group. Post here or message me on steam so I can send you an invite to the group! Would love for us all to play sometime.

Here is my steam, Feel free to add! http://steamcommunity.com/id/FrostyEvades/

• Upvote (+1) 2