us.gif Auguste 'Semmler' Massonat
 no.gif Halvor 'vENdetta' Gulestøl
 ca.gif Matthew 'Sadokist' Trivett
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I think this is the tournament where TSM wins if they beat EnvyUs

Nah, NIP will stop them if TSM beats nV. dat NIP Magic bro

I think this will be NiP's poorest performance in a tournament :o

Titan will show up finally!

I may jump on your side for a CSGL bet, and bet on TSM winning lmfao.. just in case.

I always miss these CS tournements, I only hear about the "majors" because they're talked about so much.

Does anyone have any suggestions who I should follow on twitter to always hear about CS scrims/tournements etc please?

I always miss these CS tournements, I only hear about the "majors" because they're talked about so much.

Does anyone have any suggestions who I should follow on twitter to always hear about CS scrims/tournements etc please?

go to CSGO Lounge's website. it's used for betting on matches but it's also a good way to see what matches are being played and when. However, with that also said it doesnt show ALL the CSGO matches that could be happening.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Definitely HLTV - https://twitter.com/hltvorg

HLTV is the #1 website for everything Counter-Strike. From tournaments to interviews to upcoming matches - HLTV is the place to go.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

HLTV is the #1 website for everything Counter-Strike. From tournaments to interviews to upcoming matches - HLTV is the place to go.  

i hate navigating through HLTV so i never use it unless im looking up rosters and maps for a bet. xD

I'll have a look.

Thanks for the replies ^^.

rainbow six siege reminds me of CS. Do you guys think this will be good?

https://youtu.be/XtaQoTe-DNo

It looks OK, sort of like a mix of battlefield and hostage mode in CS. It's really going to come down to the finer points of the mechanics and also the creativity of the maps. The dynamic element in the barricades / charges is cool.

The one thing I'm not overly keen on is the amount of intel that's available to the player in those little cameras, I feel they'll massively reduce the tension of the game. Also I'd like to see the HUD stripped down a lot, you can clearly see the CSGO inspiration but I think it'd do a lot better for itself it it tried to be minimalist and stick to realism.

Starts in about 1.5 hours

http://www.twitch.tv/ubisoft

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah it looks like it would be amazing as long as they balance it properly. and I agree with the cameras giving too much away. at first I thought it'd be fun to fake a setup when you know they're watching you but then I realized it'd probably get really annoying once everyone started doing it. i hope they get this right because this looks like so much fun

• Upvote (+1) 1

BIG update just released by Valve. Check out the specifics hereSome of my very initial impressions

- Train changes based on Adren and Cotton's feedback is great - can't wait to check it out. 2 guys who really know what they are talking about and have provided great feedback for maps in the past

- Silenced M4 price increase...I don't understand at all really. I understand it's utility in being a silenced weapon but you are already at a 10 bullet disadvantage in comparison to the M4A4. Don't really think this change was needed.

- Tec 9 nerfs looked good but I'm not sure if they fixed the guns real problems which were accuracy while moving and tagging at long range. Even the magazine change I don't see as being that great..only an 8 bullet nerf doesn't seem that much. I'm hoping once it's tried out in game that I am happily proven wrong. 

- Other map changes I'll have to check out but overall seem like good changes 

EDIT: Read through it again - Tec 9 nerf sounds much better than when I first read through it. Hoping so as the Tec 9 is (or now was) the absolute definition of broken and needed some big changes. Even so I'm hoping it really fixes the issues with the gun that have been talked about for so long now.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Potential stealthy Nuke sneak peak seen in this weeks updated tagging explanation (very similar to what they did last time with the train remake):

QTUgrqG.jpg

wOEQRUr.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

any gold novas wanna play? add lottography (ermergerblin) on steam. looking to play ranked comp.

Last chance kicks off today with a bo5 between Nip and Fnatic. Gooooooooooooooooooooooood shit.

5pm GMT

6pm CET

Who do you think will win? I wanna bet on Fnatic but NiP got dat magic doe.

Who do you think will win? I wanna bet on Fnatic but NiP got dat magic doe.

It's online but it's also bo5 so I'd go with fnatic.