CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

Very impressive for sure, the TV statistics are misleading though. Peak concurrent viewers is sort of a gray area, it beat MLG's record of ~1.6m but by how much I don't think anyone is really sure. Still for a 'dead game' it's kicking ass.

Speaking of a dead game, first night of the English ESL Pro League being streamed exclusively on Youtube and for Navi / Astralis the viewers were ~20k viewers on the English stream vs ~40 on the Russian stream. Hopefully it picks up and/or they learn their lesson and stop money grabbing giving up exclusivity. Youtube streaming is aight for the quality but it just doesn't have the same features people are used to from Twitch nor the casual reach.

Man,

I would love one comp match

without someone smurfing or hacking.

K thx.

Are you on 'prime MM'? I've started playing matchmaking again with mates for a laugh to get back to global and I don't think I've encountered a legit hacker yet. There have been a few 'that was dodgy as fuck' moments but then once people stop getting tilted you usually win.

Apparently if you're not on prime it's an absolute shit-show though, so mebe it's that.

Are you on 'prime MM'? I've started playing matchmaking again with mates for a laugh to get back to global and I don't think I've encountered a legit hacker yet. There have been a few 'that was dodgy as fuck' moments but then once people stop getting tilted you usually win.

Apparently if you're not on prime it's an absolute shit-show though, so mebe it's that.

I have prime now, but 1 of my friends doesnt, so whenever we play its a total shit show. Just quit a game where the enemy had 2 players walling, with VAC bans on record, and a super obvious smurf, who then proceeded to shit talk the game.

CSGO gives me fucking cancer.

I have prime now, but 1 of my friends doesnt, so whenever we play its a total shit show. Just quit a game where the enemy had 2 players walling, with VAC bans on record, and a super obvious smurf, who then proceeded to shit talk the game.

CSGO gives me fucking cancer.

Basically don't play MM unless all of you have prime. The sad truth ;c

Hi everyone console pleb here to beg for friends. Exacide is my steam name. Im trash btw

Just gonna dust off this here thread :blows off the virtual internet dorito dust: 

But on a real note - the new PC build is looking to be done next week and the CS GO grind will begin. I'm excited to play for the first time in a very long time. Seeing NiP's resurgence at Dreamhack Malmo this past weekend definitely gave me that little edge of an itch to hop back on.

On 6/14/2017 at 3:05 PM, Scuzzy said:

Anyone need/want a partner for the new operation?

What do you offer? I mean if you want to train you can do it yourself on gosu training platform.