CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

so fnc -olof, interesting. how good are the replacements on fnc? i don't know players in the scene very well.

RIP coaches

RIP CSGL as well ;c

@@sbk

• tw1st is probably the best thing to come out of the trade, he's from the old LGB and is a solid player kinda of like another dennis
  • wenton played as a stand-in for fnatic previously but was a bit underwhelming
  • lekro is the rising talent who came through FPL iirc

Anyone in here feel like playing some games with a fellow forum guy? Currently Ranked Silver IV (yeah yeah garbage I know). I took quite a bit of time off from playing and got ranked the other day. Looking to find at least one or two other guys to grind with since solo queueing kind of just sucks balls.

CS is so much cooler than halo 

https://clips.twitch.tv/omenchallenge/HealthyElkStrawBeary

Anyone in here feel like playing some games with a fellow forum guy? Currently Ranked Silver IV (yeah yeah garbage I know). I took quite a bit of time off from playing and got ranked the other day. Looking to find at least one or two other guys to grind with since solo queueing kind of just sucks balls.

Gold Nova 1 here. Hmu on steam: Girlfriendhaver

I wish mlg won the bid for the major only bc i live close to columbus and i want to go to a major. ELEAGUE will do a great job though. their production value is better imo

Infernew in beta! Looks good, pray for fps.

looks a lot like the 1.6 version. do you know if that was their goal?

looks a lot like the 1.6 version. do you know if that was their goal?

Looks like they've just taken general feedback from the community, IIRC:

• Cross map CT smokes to B were OP
  • Chokes were too narrow (this was influenced by how it played in 1.6)
  • A site was too cluttered with the netting
  • Bedroom was a piece of shit

I don't think anyone really suggested the T spawn split entrance like 1.6 although player blocking in spawn was brought up a number of times. The quicker path to alt-mid looks to be a design choice by Valve which should be interesting depending on how much it changes the timings.

after being stuck at GN master for 3 weeks, I have finally ranked up to MG1. anyone of a similar rank wanna play? i'm afraid I'll lose it if I solo queue lol

Some crazy numbers from the Eleague Major.

https://gamurs.com/counter-strike/viewers-watched-more-than-24-billion-total-minutes-of-the-eleague-major-7671

With the official statistics of Turner and WME | IMG’s ELEAGUE released, we thought it’d be appropriate to take a look back at last weekend’s record-breaking major.

One thing that was apparent even before the statistics were released was the massive viewing numbers the ELEAGUE Major garnered, with the grand final between Astralis and Virtus.pro exceeding one million concurrent viewers, the first time that viewership number has been reached on a single Twitch channel. The world watched in awe as the resilient Astralis clawed their way back into the final against Virtus.pro, overcoming a 12-6 deficit in the deciding map to be crowned world champions.

On the subject of Twitch, for the whole seven days that the major took place, it was the number one channel on the streaming platform. On top of it’s record-breaking online viewership, TBS’ grand final coverage had a total viewer reach of over 3.6 million people, half of whom were first-time ELEAGUE viewers.

Across YouTube Gaming, TBS, Twitch and GOTV, viewers consumed a whopping 2.4 billion minutes of ELEAUGE Major action throughout the duration of the tournament (and I still didn’t get a drop).

The social media presence of 2017’s first major reached huge numbers throughout the week that the ELEAGUE Major was running, gathering over 45 million impressions across Facebook and Twitter.

You can view all of the ELEAGUE Major statistics via their infographic below.