CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

Really nice seeing Counter Strike on TBS.

Haven't played CS since Original Xbox Counter Strike but this game looks sick. Might have to start playing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just played a game 4 people (2 on each team) turning spinbot/wallhacks on over the course of the match. It's over 80% of the games I've been in over the past month of two it's absolutely unplayable at the moment, something needs to happen.

Every now and then I'll match someone I suspect might be walling but in the last 100 games of MM I've played at LE+ I haven't played a single blatant cheater. I'm guessing it's worse at Global but I've had a pretty painless matchmaking experience so far.

If its not a blatant hacker I usually just assume they're better than me as opposed to me getting worked up over if they have some silent aim or something. Over the past couple months I can recall about 3 blatant hackers I've played against/with. I remember one time I thought one of my teammates was really fishy and then his aimkey poped to someone else and dinked him through a wall like 3 times instead of the guy he was in a gunfight with when he was clutching and he tried to blame it on his mouse.

Also Tyloo to major PLS

If its not a blatant hacker I usually just assume they're better than me as opposed to me getting worked up over if they have some silent aim or something. Over the past couple months I can recall about 3 blatant hackers I've played against/with. I remember one time I thought one of my teammates was really fishy and then his aimkey poped to someone else and dinked him through a wall like 3 times instead of the guy he was in a gunfight with when he was clutching and he tried to blame it on his mouse.

Also Tyloo to major PLS

Yeh I'm exactly the same, very rarely accuse or let it bother me even if a few fishy things happen. The problem is these guys are literally rage hacking like the whole 9 yards including talking shit while they do it, never seen anything like it...

I don't have a fucking clue how they're getting away with it either, getting around overwatch / VAC with such blatent spinbots/ lack of walls.

My favorite thing that came out of Dreamhack Summer this past weekend - besides seeing some NiP magic and seeing them continue to look more and more improved with Pyth in the lineup and Threat coaching

QReULMI.gif

And a little throwback to Dreamhack Summer of 2 years ago. So much has changed. And this makes me miss the old Train :huh: oh, and the silenced M4 being useful - I miss that too

Yep was watching the Drama for the past couple of days, I would be pissed if i have ever gone against them in a pot and lost or won. Its like if i lost they could be cheating but if i won they still get a % of the money because they own the website. 

Its so shady to gamble on your own website. I guarantee you if you go to another popular CSGO gambling website the owners/admins aren't gambling because of how shady that looks.  

Plus Tmartin has been lying out of his teeth since he has been caught.

I don't like the crowd excitement meter graphic they keep putting up. how tf do you measure a single cheer in an arena full of people yelling? piss poor lighting on the analyst desk too. other than that i'm enjoying the hell out of this major

let's go liquid!

Gah that was painful to watch. I mean ignoring the scoreboard it looked fairly close at points but for every inch liquid scraped, SK would have already taken three times that.

Some idiots ruin it for everyone. Hopefully this doesn't include match betting such as CSGL, wouldn't put it past them to do a blanket ban with pressure they received.

Seems strange that gambling is so taboo, in the UK I can walk a few miles in any direction and find a few bookies on the way.

I remember the first day I played CS on the PC... I had been smashing Half Life and loving it then CS come out and it changed my life forever  <3  absolutely loved it. Its crazy watching it after all this time. Could still see myself playing it.