CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

anyone find any shadow cases?

yeah me neither

i went into casual mm last night and the entire T team just kept rushing mid to get the rounds over with

kinda funny and annoying at the same time

Spiderwebs nerfed:

GiALtCB.jpg

Hilarious knife inc...

Skins video playlist

EDIT; I don't know if it's placebo but my brother and a few mates really complained about a 'feeling' change through the automatic weapons spraying and such since the first animation patch. Anyone noticed anything like this? It's kinda cool to have such a big change with things to actually complain about and adapt to, it's been a lil while xD

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Watching this live I actually got out of bed and was walking towards my monitor in a trance by the 3rd kill. Absolutely disgusting.

Watching this live I actually got out of bed and was walking towards my monitor in a trance by the 3rd kill. Absolutely disgusting.

I was sitting up with the laptop on my lap, by the 3rd kill I was holding it up to my face and then I almost dropped it when he got the Ace...I can't believe I just witnessed that happening.

I just watched that play, smirked slightly and laughed because I didn't know how else to react. Re-watching it, I did the same thing. There is nothing to say about that play that will justify how disgusting it was. 

i had the best casual round of my entire life and i forgot to turn my screen recorder on

oh well, only got like 9 kills  :eyes:

Been playing for about a week now; this game is not what I thought it would be.

I think i kinda know how you feel... Been playing off and on for a couple months now, not really the game i thought it was. I do have fun though, i just played all day in fact. Halo will always be my first choice FPS though.

double post*; Decided to play one more game before bed, probably the best game ive played. And for my solid performance, i leveled up to Master guardian 1  :ghost:.

I feel like if i started to party up with people, i could get to a pretty high rank. ive only ever solo'd. Finally getting most the call outs, and im learning more and more how to use my nades and the proper angles to take. Plus my shot (at least few days), has been really good. feels pretty good to not feel like im terrible at this game.

For some reason I had a different idea of what it would be but I'm not entirely sure what that was.

Pretty fun so far, just got to rank 3/4 the other day, played my first competitive game last night with a couple of buddies.

Once you get your comp rank the real game starts. MUST WIN EVERYTHING.

My mateship team is 6:2 in ESEA open (we suck at cbble). Ugliest clutch you'll see all week:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm currently playing CS:GO and trying to get the hang of things. I'm being 'coached' by a friend who's played for a really long time, which helps, but there's still a pretty steep learning curve. It's tough, but that's what I enjoy about it. It's nice to have a game where I can't just go out and naturally dominate a la Halo/COD.

I know this is the first reply to this thread but this describes my situation perfectly.

I love the skill gap in this game. It's very humbling not being able to just hop on and dominate.

Im so close to eagle. I WANT ITTTTT

Just got my LEM last night. Took about 2 weeks of 2-3 wins and 1 loss a night almost till i got it haha

Updated for the upcoming major, will add more detail as they come in.

PGL helping with production, it's going to be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was impressed with what PGL did with Halo, but what they've done with CS so far? Extremely impressive, especially considering there were already quite a few leagues and then enter the scene with a bang.

I should really start visiting this thread more often as non of my Halo friends play CS, and barely any of my CS friends are into the pro scene.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was impressed with what PGL did with Halo, but what they've done with CS so far? Extremely impressive, especially considering there were already quite a few leagues and then enter the scene with a bang.

I should really start visiting this thread more often as non of my Halo friends play CS, and barely any of my CS friends are into the pro scene.

Different PGL mate I think. PGL have pretty much been pushing ahead of everyone on the production side of things; improved graphics, improved camerawork, real time stats graphics and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PGLeSport/videos

Also you just got me full green bar ;x

• Upvote (+1) 1

Different PGL mate I think. PGL have pretty much been pushing ahead of everyone on the production side of things; improved graphics, improved camerawork, real time stats graphics and so on.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PGLeSport/videos

Also you just got me full green bar ;x

Haven't PGL just came in with season one? I thought they were ProGamingLeague? If not, my mistake!

And grats!