CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

LOL I don't remember who it was but didn't acouple pros say they were retiring if they were added? I may be wrong

Yea - NBK tweeted he would retire if they added Cobblestone or Overpass - as a joke obviously but others may have well. I know off the top of my head NBK definitely did

Yea - NBK tweeted he would retire if they added Cobblestone or Overpass - as a joke obviously but others may have well. I know off the top of my head NBK definitely did

Yea I know, it sucks obviously no one wanted them just not smart to put them in at all.

Hey dudes - I had to make a new steam account so I'm re-adding people from my old friends list

My new steam is IProto (first letter is an i) so if you do get a f/r from that name it is me.

Pro reaction to the recent map pool changes over at HLTV.org. It's a sweet and sour situation but I think pretty much all of them are bang on with the points.

Also I want that Bizon ^_^

Anders has ended NiPTV and has gone full force into his next project with Semmler - Room on Fire! Currently similar to the previous channel but expect a continually growing and active experience, they've already committed to improving their Youtube VOD turnaround. On top of this they've released details of their first venture with the new channel in partnership with CaseKing, which will be a 14 week ongoing king of the hill tournament with 14k€ in prizes.

Huge respect for these guys pushing the boat out to try and better themselves.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've stopped playing csgo as much because of all of the idiots I get on my team in soloQ. Not saying its all about their skill, its the way everyone acts.

The code they follow

Rule number 1: If anyone is better than you they are smurfing or hacking. FACT

Rule number 2: Never stop bitching about lag when at 20 ping.

Rule number 3: Playing bad? Broken hand/lag

So Valve finally got back to me and I got all my weapons back on my main account :) They reversed all the transactions and I got everything that they took back.

It was kinda funny though - the way they worded the email they said it was a one time customer service action - basically saying I got a free pass this time and it won't happen again. Cause you know I asked for my account to get hacked - with Steam Guard on and all lol.

But either way - I'm finally ready to get back to playing soon

• Upvote (+1) 2

Group A is just pure insanity. The tournament overall is stacked - I can't wait.

2gx1us2.png

Final qualification to the ESL One major coming in August is today. Six teams will qualify, the first 4 teams will be those that reach the semifinals of this upper bracket as shown above where that portion of the tournament will end. The final two spots will be decided in the losers bracket.

Could have done with that extra spot that went exclusively to an Indian qualifier to make the competition was better but oh well, I guess a few good teams will have to take the shaft today anyway.

Predictions - /winners/ Navi / SK / Epsilon / Titan /losers/ Mouz / Encore

EDIT: Insane results from day 1.

It continues live from noon GMT.

Schedule

Wasn't there recently/soon a big tournament in Dallas?  Can't wait to move there next year so I can attend actual gaming events.

I missed the Nip / Navi series, any games in particular worth a watch?

NiP has a lot of work to do with Gfinity this weekend and EMS One in a few weeks. They have looked bad in their past few days.

EMS One groups have been drawn. The reality that some good teams are going home early is setting in:

gamescomcsgogroupsfull.jpg

If you can't wait there's literally CS coming out of the walls this weekend:

Fnatic 2008 vs mtw 2008

CS 1.6, bo3 showmatch - $1,500 for charity.

se.gif Fantic - dsn, Archi, cArn, f0rest, ins

dk.gif mTw - ave, MJE, zonic, whimp, Sunde

http://www.hltv.org/news/12904-guess-the-scores-fnatic-vs-mtw

Gfinity

London based tournament

1. $20,000 + ESWC spot
2. $10,000
3-4. $5,000
5-8. $1,250

http://www.hltv.org/news/12880-gfinity-3-viewers-guide

Everyone and their nan is there.

ASUS ROG

Tournament in Helsinki

Everyone who isn't at Gfinity is here basically.

Group C & D are absolutely stacked. God I cannot wait for the event. This weekend with Gfinity is going to be amazing as well.