CyReN

Counter-Strike Discussion

I'm hoping they add some maps to the map pool. My only small gripe with DreamHack was having to watch almost completely Inferno up until the Semi and Grand Finals. Cache and Tuscan would be awesome to have in.

The non ranked/casual competitive mode would be great as well - or just some kind of 5v5 casual playlist. It would still be a lot better than playing random pub games 10 v 10 or whatever it is lmao

I find myself more and more just playing on a couple community servers or altpug. 

actually one of the community servers has play on has hang'm high, lockout and guardian.   its nearly impossible though to get votes for them.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hoping they add some maps to the map pool. My only small gripe with DreamHack was having to watch almost completely Inferno up until the Semi and Grand Finals. Cache and Tuscan would be awesome to have in.

The non ranked/casual competitive mode would be great as well - or just some kind of 5v5 casual playlist. It would still be a lot better than playing random pub games 10 v 10 or whatever it is lmao

yeah, i wouldn't mind seeing mill(or tuscan), contra, and some of the other old maps come back into play. 

Lost so many skins yesterday betting on the Dignitas online tournament :(

Lost so many skins yesterday betting on the Dignitas online tournament :(

Don't bet.

What are some good streamers for CSGO? I don't have the game because my laptop sucks but I enjoy watching the game

What are some good streamers for CSGO? I don't have the game because my laptop sucks but I enjoy watching the game

summit! and kushno!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Like plasmadan said - summ1t and kushno are both good. Hiko from Complexity is good as well. And if any of the guys from NiP (Ninjas in Pyjamas - the best CS GO team in the world) are streaming they are always worth watching.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Alright thanks guys I'll follow them on twitch. And hopefully be able to watch some of the ESEA LAN on the side with CEO

NBK (Titan) and Devilwalk (Fnatic).

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sucks that navi has to play with a sub.hopefully that edward dude gets his passport in time for rtx

I had a yolo bet placed on coL yesterday that would have won me $110 in weapons but I cancelled it at the last second. I'm going to be regretting that decision for a while.

vp vs col match was so fucking intense!

I know! That coL eco round win was crazy they have beaten VP, NiP, and NaVi. The top 3 teams in bo3's. Its iBuyPower vs coL. USA CS is back  :weback:

just started getting into CS:GO

add me: SAUCEBOSSX420XNOSCOPE

795103449_246808.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hiko and Nothing played amazing for coL. They were the x factors for the team for sure.

just started getting into CS:GO

add me: SAUCEBOSSX420XNOSCOPE

795103449_246808.gif

Added time to rek the comp 

FANMADE_Fluttershy_King_of_Swag.gif

Hiko and Nothing played amazing for coL. They were the x factors for the team for sure.

Yeah they played incredible it was kind of a let down of a final. After they had the server crash on Dust 2 the whole momentum shifted. Then the last map was just bad 

mhgalqt.png

91 frags in a 3 match set omg nothing was on a whole different level 

• Upvote (+1) 1

mhgalqt.png

91 frags in a 3 match set omg nothing was on a whole different level 

Will have to see some of those POVs.

940x0_crop-80.jpg

oh lord.