CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

When's the dashboard update?

Pretty sure this and BC comes out the 12th. The list of BC games comes out Monday the 9th

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a reason I got the dashboard update two days ago? I'm not a preview member either.

Pretty sure this and BC comes out the 12th. The list of BC games comes out Monday the 9th

Seriously when ever you guys use the term BC for backwards compatibility I just think British Columbia lol

But thanks for the info

Is there a reason I got the dashboard update two days ago? I'm not a preview member either.

You wouldn't get it if you weren't in the preview.

You wouldn't get it if you weren't in the preview.

That's really weird. I've never signed up for it and I'm positive about that. I did however get a used xbox that may be tied to a preview program?

That's really weird. I've never signed up for it and I'm positive about that. I did however get a used xbox that may be tied to a preview program?

Sounds likely.

Probably asking a question no body knows the answer to me, with Twitch streaming built into the Xbox - has there been any word on stream layouts being imported? The idea of being able to stream with no additional equipment is fantastic but the current layout its awful.

Why is there no Dark Souls on the list? Only game I wanted to be on there.

Well having Ultra on the list would be nice too, but considering it's a ps4 next gen exclusive I wouldn't expect it to be on the list

Pretty annoyed about that list. I was sure we'd get all Halo games. Also the fuck is the point in voting for games if theyre not gonna be put on BC when they're the highest voted for?

EDIT: posting in a bad mood makes nonsense, not my usually har-har nonsense.

The list is going to update hopefully frequently. My 360 is dying and I cannot just replace it at the moment. I need to actually get games for the One while keeping my basic collection.

Publishers and Devs are probably being cocks about what should and shouldn't go onto the BC list. Don't worry. It's going to update. After MCC seeing a bunch of older games on the One releasing at once is something to be skeptical about. I hope to high heavens the OG releases of Gears doesn't choke on the xbox one....

Are you trying to say that devs are worried about their games not working on the Xbox One if they say yes to backwards compatibility?

Are you trying to say that devs are worried about their games not working on the Xbox One if they say yes to backwards compatibility?

Tiring day I'm not doing context well.

What are the chances of the 360 GTA V being supported on the One? I don't want to give the game away as I enjoy its single player, but I'm not going to spend money on another copy just because of how stale the Online is.

Tiring day I'm not doing context well.

What are the chances of the 360 GTA V being supported on the One? I don't want to give the game away as I enjoy its single player, but I'm not going to spend money on another copy just because of how stale the Online is.

All depends on Rockstar to be honest. 343 have said yes to Spartan Assault 360, despite an Xbox One version existing. With the sketchy stuff Rockstar does with GTA 'sales', I'd be shocked if they gave MS the greenlight.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Most of the games that were voted for in the backwards compatibility list weren't added on day one of release which surprises the hell out of me. Eventually they will come out. I too am waiting for a few games that I voted for. Red Dead Redemption, Halo Reach, and Modern Warefare 3.

I just want Dark Souls... that's it. Please?

People vote for Dark Souls?

Woah. I didn't realize that wasn't one of them, mainly because I play DS on PC, but that is a tragedy. We should all go vote for it. It was one of the best original games to come out of the last two generations. Dark Souls and Red Dead Redemption should have been towards the top of their priority list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Woah. I didn't realize that wasn't one of them, mainly because I play DS on PC, but that is a tragedy. We should all go vote for it. It was one of the best original games to come out of the last two generations. Dark Souls and Red Dead Redemption should have been towards the top of their priority list.

I started with Dark Souls 2 on the ps3 because my buddy bought it and shared it with me via sharing accounts

But got Dark Souls when it was free on gold.

I got further in Souls 2, but restarted souls 1 and I'm doing well and got further than the first time so I'd be down to keep trying to finish it. But I only play SF on 360 and it's my buddy's 360 so it would be really nice if there was backward compatibility. I think it's the excuse that I need to continue it

For sure one of the best original games of last gen

Do you know what Gesture means?

Yeah, I'm just hoping they aren't getting rid of voice commands as well. Would be pointless having a Kinect if they do.

Yeah, I'm just hoping they aren't getting rid of voice commands as well. Would be pointless having a Kinect if they do.

Voice commands aren't gestures.