CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

Another broken controller. Theyre going to have to make a controller graveyard at this point.

They just announced the new controller - improved bumpers and a 3.5mm headset jack.

Might be worth holding off buying another old one.

I have a Turtle Beach XO 4 Stealth and it came with a chat adapter. On the chat adapter i can change the voice and game sound. I know we can do that in the xbox settings now with the new controller. But the chat adapter also has a bass boost button so is that bass boost option going to be gone? I doubt MS will have a bass boost option in the xbox one settings

They just announced the new controller - improved bumpers and a 3.5mm headset jack.

Yeah I'm holding off for that but man it sucks.... This is the 3rd controller I've had that has broken. Same issue with the right thumb stick, at this point I am starting to think the issue is me and not the controllers. :wutface:

New 1TB console announced priced at $399 also it's matte black.

500GB will have permanent price of $349

3.5mm officially announced

Wireless adapter for PC announced to release this fall for $24.99.

Are they improving the sticks as that's what has been broken on all 3 controllers.

I knwo i'm alittle late on the 1TB announcement, but it's becoming a trend. Seriously why can't all these announcements just what til E3? 

I'm one of those people who actually gets excited for E3. Even though it's not huge news why can't it just wait 1 or 2 more weeks? 

I knwo i'm alittle late on the 1TB announcement, but it's becoming a trend. Seriously why can't all these announcements just what til E3? 

I'm one of those people who actually gets excited for E3. Even though it's not huge news why can't it just wait 1 or 2 more weeks? 

Get the small news out of the way, leaves more room for the big stuff.

Get the small news out of the way, leaves more room for the big stuff.

It's not like it would've taken up much time. They've being doing it for years and yet they're big game is still CoD. "Let's announce the 1TB HDD to spare more time for CoD!". 

It's not like it would've taken up much time. They've being doing it for years and yet they're big game is still CoD. "Let's announce the 1TB HDD to spare more time for CoD!". 

Eh, maybe Spencer is turning things around and has a lot to announce.

We still haven't heard about the "harcore" controller (if its even a thing anymore)

Halo 5 will probably have a lot of the lime light (LE console, more info, new trailer, more details)

Gears game

New system updates

Other exclusives

Hopefully some new IP's

Eh, maybe Spencer is turning things around and has a lot to announce.

We still haven't heard about the "harcore" controller (if its even a thing anymore)

Halo 5 will probably have a lot of the lime light (LE console, more info, new trailer, more details)

Gears game

New system updates

Other exclusives

Hopefully some new IP's

Yeah it's a possibility they might have a lot to show. Although they're being outsold by the PS4 they're still doing very well. Especially considering they were selling it for $100 more than the PS4. 

With info being released just before E3, i expect a HUGE E3. It was my prediciton that the 2015 E3 was going to be the BIG one where we finally start seeing true next gen games galore. I hope Xbox One has something like that ot show because Halo 5 isn't it. Although it'll be nice to replay GoW on next gen graphics it's still not a console seller.I want something i haven't seen before and be a true next gen game. I don't want it seen on the 360 and PS3 anymore. This is coming from someone  who doesn't own a PS4 or Xbox One.  

A post from the E3 thread (credit to @ for bringing this to attention, also to @@Quinny___ for his post);

Guys, Xbox Feedback is tallying votes for which games should become backwards compatible first! PLEASE VOTE HERE: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?filter=hot

Apparently not every game will be available and it will be a monthly process.

However, currently;

Halo Reach and Halo 4 have more votes than Halo 3 ...

I know Halo 3 isnt everyones cup of tea but still  :wutface:

The main reason for Halo Reach being #5 right now and Halo 3 being #57 (at the time of posting) is because people think we have Halo 3 on MCC already. Also the same reason for GTA4 being #15 but GTA5 being #44.

So I wanted to post this so you can vote for what you want to see come first but also because I think Halo 3 deserves a lot more votes than it has right now.

Anyway, vote here if you missed it in Deathz0n3's post; https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?filter=hot&page=1

Saw this link this morning and laughed at the vote disparity.

I just hope that when H3 comes back they start supporting it or at least start banning the modders.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw this link this morning and laughed at the vote disparity.

I just hope that when H3 comes back they start supporting it or at least start banning the modders.

It's laughable that in 2015 we are still getting host booters, modders and even people playing with low levels on their 50s to get easy games.

• Upvote (+1) 2

If some of the people here wouldn't mind helping out two the smallest but most dedicated competitive shooting communities, it would mean a lot to us! If you have a game you feel needs some support, post it here and I'll help gather some votes.

The first, which is reaaaaally slacking is Monday Night Combat, the original MoBa/Shooter hybrid. It's got a pathetic 37 votes. http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8377602-monday-night-combat

The other is Shadowrun which had 20 votes at the time @@GunRanger posted. We're now up to 213! That's actually more than I was expecting lol. The more the merrier though.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8376483-shadowrun

• Upvote (+1) 2

If some of the people here wouldn't mind helping out two the smallest but most dedicated competitive shooting communities, it would mean a lot to us! If you have a game you feel needs some support, post it here and I'll help gather some votes.

The first, which is reaaaaally slacking is Monday Night Combat, the original MoBa/Shooter hybrid. It's got a pathetic 37 votes. http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8377602-monday-night-combat

The other is Shadowrun which had 20 votes at the time @@GunRanger posted. We're now up to 213! That's actually more than I was expecting lol. The more the merrier though.

http://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503-backwards-compatibility/suggestions/8376483-shadowrun

Never played either but voted for both =].

• Upvote (+1) 1

Never played either but voted for both =].

Thank you! It means a lot to these two specific communities! We've out lived A LOT of other games and somehow managed to make it through some strong releases that we were sure would end the game.. Hell I remember that Brink was supposed to kill off both of these games lol..

Both games still get played, but it's incredibly difficult it's rare to organize these matches by just looking at friends lists. Most of us have each others numbers. The games would surely die off coming into the holiday season, but if they were added to the backwards compatible list we could keep them alive and actually expand them for once.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lol at people trying to vote for halo 3. That will split the population into three sections; MCC h3 players, h3 360 players, and X1 h3 players. Bad idea imo. Save backwards compatibility for games that have no existing x1 compatibility, like shadowrun and FUZION FRENZY WOO

Lol at people trying to vote for halo 3. That will split the population into three sections; MCC h3 players, h3 360 players, and X1 h3 players. Bad idea imo. Save backwards compatibility for games that have no existing x1 compatibility, like shadowrun and FUZION FRENZY WOO

i think 360 and xbone h3 will be on the same servers, so it will only make more people play the h3 that works