CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

Anybody have the latest preview update? I am a huge fan. I do miss the live tile but I understand why they got rid of it. I don't think the dashboard is perfect but everything is much faster and smoother to do.

I think that they've done a pretty good job getting the emulator to a playable state as well as continuously rolling out tons of games. I know twitter is filled with complaints such as "wheres blops2!?" but they do have plenty of big and obscure titles available. I always felt like there was a lack of fighters though on BC so at least now I can play KoF2002

I think that they've done a pretty good job getting the emulator to a playable state as well as continuously rolling out tons of games. I know twitter is filled with complaints such as "wheres blops2!?" but they do have plenty of big and obscure titles available. I always felt like there was a lack of fighters though on BC so at least now I can play KoF2002

But for real where is black ops 2 doe

Probably should have posted something but they had a MAJOR sale on BC games. I bought like 8 of them all for around $3 each. I think the sale just ended yesterday though.

Also, there's a party chat overlay on Xbone now that is long overdue. No clue when it came out but just noticed it a few days ago and its nice.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the june games look to be some of the best recently. at least i've been wanting to play dragon age and the division for a while lol. 

I haven't seen an Xbox One X thread here, so I suppose this is the best place to ask my question about controllers and the new Xbox coming out: Will my current Battle Beaver and Scuf controllers I use of the Xbox One be able to be used on the Xbox One X? 

I haven't seen an Xbox One X thread here, so I suppose this is the best place to ask my question about controllers and the new Xbox coming out: Will my current Battle Beaver and Scuf controllers I use of the Xbox One be able to be used on the Xbox One X?

Yup

• Upvote (+1) 1

Walked into Best Buy to buy a new cable for my moms iPhone, went to go see if they had an X without any intention of buying one, they had one left.

I'm now down 500 dollars.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I completely forgot about Pub Games. I remember having some game on my windows phone back in the day that would earn you in game money for Fable III. It was actually decently fun.

Walked into Best Buy to buy a new cable for my moms iPhone, went to go see if they had an X without any intention of buying one, they had one left.

I'm now down 500 dollars.

I bought a Scorpio from target. I have absolutely no idea why. I've got a PC to power every multiplatform game that I could want. Microsoft has little to no exclusives right now and I've stopped playing Halo for the most part.

Might return it, might not.

Can anyone help me, I'm getting a 500MB update every week on my xbox one, is this normal for you guys too? Surely not.... if not is there anyway I can stop this, it's very time consuming.

Can anyone help me, I'm getting a 500MB update every week on my xbox one, is this normal for you guys too? Surely not.... if not is there anyway I can stop this, it's very time consuming.

Every time I see my brother on his Xbox he is updating it so I'd say yeah it is normal

Its cool seeing some old backwards game part of publishers sales. Black was on the front home screen representing the EA sale lol.

Curious to see when they will add some more original xbox games to that list.