CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

When is the new dashboard out for every1 else? and when is backwards compatible out?

Also, @@EagleBurn is it any good??

November

New dashboard & backwards compatibility are coming together.

• Upvote (+1) 1

When is the new dashboard out for every1 else? and when is backwards compatible out?

Also, @@EagleBurn is it any good??

Been playing a lot of the Battlefront Beta and was using it. I love it! It's easier than ever to contact friends, invites, and all that. It's what we've been asking for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

^^This is great to hear, I honestly can not wait for the new dashboard, I have hated the current dashboard we use. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My Xbox one is having an issue where I press the A button, the black border appears around the tile, but nothing happens. This happens frequently when trying to open apps, and even when trying to turn off the controller through the dashboard.

This new dash can't come soon enough.

My Xbox one is having an issue where I press the A button, the black border appears around the tile, but nothing happens. This happens frequently when trying to open apps, and even when trying to turn off the controller through the dashboard.

This new dash can't come soon enough.

Try hard resetting your Xbox, by holding the off button.

Try hard resetting your Xbox, by holding the off button.

I did that and it went away for an hour, but came back. I didn't unplug it though, so that might be it.

I did that and it went away for an hour, but came back. I didn't unplug it though, so that might be it.

You might end up having to do a factory reset, which is a pain as you'll have to redownload everything.

You might end up having to do a factory reset, which is a pain as you'll have to redownload everything.

Damn, since MCC gets really finicky with playlist save progress if you delete your save data. That, and I'd have to download Black Flag again

Going by "Detailed Network Statistics"

Is there any reason why someone on a wireless 50/5 connection would be getting dial-up like speeds on the Xbox One?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Going by "Detailed Network Statistics"

Is there any reason why someone on a wireless 50/5 connection would be getting dial-up like speeds on the Xbox One?

This happens to me all the time. My internet is 40 download and 10 upload and most times my Xbox One will linger around 3-4Mbps and in some cases, drop to 500-900Kbps. Random times it will jump up to 30Mbps for like 10 minutes and drop again.

Haven't found any solutions on Xbox.com either.

This happens to me all the time. My internet is 40 download and 10 upload and most times my Xbox One will linger around 3-4Mbps and in some cases, drop to 500-900Kbps. Random times it will jump up to 30Mbps for like 10 minutes and drop again.

Haven't found any solutions on Xbox.com either.

I figured as much. It's pretty odd.

I have one of those cable modem / router hybrids by a company named Arris, which I've heard are pretty terrible for wireless connections. I dug up an old router and hooked it up, bridged the modem to it, and now my speeds are fine as well as my ping to the servers.

Quick question for anyone that knows.

So me and my brother each have our own XB1s. Now if I make my xbox his account's home Xbox and he makes his Xbox my account's home Xbox, does that mean we'll be able to share all of our games with each other? Even future purchases?

Quick question for anyone that knows.

So me and my brother each have our own XB1s. Now if I make my xbox his account's home Xbox and he makes his Xbox my account's home Xbox, does that mean we'll be able to share all of our games with each other? Even future purchases?

yup, u have 3 times to change the ownership of the xbox per year

yup, u have 3 times to change the ownership of the xbox per year

Right. So if i just keep my xbox as his accounts home and his xbox as my accounts home, we'll be able to share games forever? Another question. I purchased Halo 5. I then made his xbox my account's home xbox. Will we both be able to play it together on our separate xboxs at the same time?

Right. So if i just keep my xbox as his accounts home and his xbox as my accounts home, we'll be able to share games forever? Another question. I purchased Halo 5. I then made his xbox my account's home xbox. Will we both be able to play it together on our separate xboxs at the same time?

yup

• Upvote (+1) 1

It has to be digital games though.

So the new update is factory resetting people's Xbox, wiping all your data, nice now I'm stuck in offline mode two days from H5 launch.

I'm pretty worried this big update wont be done by November, there seems to be a load of problems? I hope they release it later if its not 100%, I dont want another frustrating UI.

I'm pretty worried this big update wont be done by November, there seems to be a load of problems? I hope they release it later if its not 100%, I dont want another frustrating UI.

I love everything about it. But the last few days I've run into a lot of problems.

My tv will turn on with no sound even though it is not muted, today I couldn't open the tv app, and its gotten extremely laggy and slow. Almost like a computer with 20 different tabs open, except all I was doing was switching from MCC to tv.

I had to hard reset my Xbox multiple times just in the last two days. But when these bugs get fixed everyone will be a lot happier.

I've got so much to catch up on and play when I get home next week

Gears

Ori

Halo 5

The witcher

Tomb raider

Fallout

Got and tales from the borderlands

And so many indie games

If you're a big Xbox guy please add me. I've lost contact with many of my former gamers this past year. I play everything and anything,!! Just shoot me a message saying you're from here

FamousFSAS is the tag

This new update has it problems but way better than last one. If thry cpuld fix the games not starting, the games freezing up sometimes, and the ui hanging sometimes it would be perfect.