CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

New Xbox One Bundles announced.

1. Those looking for an Xbox One console this holiday season can get a 1 TB console and three games beginning this November for $399, according to a post today on Xbox Wire.

Games included with the bundle include Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, the 30-game Rare Replay retrospective and Ori and the Blind Forest. Those who play Gears of War: Ultimate Edition on Xbox Live no later than Dec. 31 will also unlock "the entire Xbox 360 Gears [of] War collection to play on Xbox One through Backward Compatibility at no additional cost."

http://news.yahoo.com/xbox-one-holiday-bundle-hits-150003069.html

2. A blog post from Major Nelson has confirmed the following for the bundle:

• An Xbox One with a 1TB hard drive, for more game storage.
  • The Tactical Survival Kit Pack, which has a new outfit and weapon for Lara Croft.
  • Download codes for “Rise of the Tomb Raider” and the “Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition”, which comes with all the game’s downloadable content (DLC).

http://www.ibtimes.com/microsoft-announces-rise-tomb-raider-xbox-one-bundle-2120019

Got the new update everything is working way better. Seamless so far. Theres an xbox one guide now on the dashboard which is cool.

Got the new update everything is working way better. Seamless so far. Theres an xbox one guide now on the dashboard which is cool.

Double tap the guide button and it'll show up while playing games.

Double tap the guide button and it'll show up while playing games.

Yea sucks you still have to snap the music app to listen to music while playing. Games not starting right but thats already been said.

Yea sucks you still have to snap the music app to listen to music while playing. Games not starting right but thats already been said.

Background music shouldn't be too far off after November :)

The controller that came with my console got right stick drift. Guess now I can use that as my excuse for missing  :walshy:

Anyway, does anyone know if Microsoft fixed the issue with the new Xbone controllers (the one's with the 3.5mm headset port)? Since if it has, I may just buy a new one (probably either one of the Halo 5 controllers, the Elite one, or the Lunar one) instead of trying to replace the analog modules on my old one, since I don't have a headset adapter.

So is getting into the preview program pretty much guaranteed if someone in it invites you? Or is it still chance/need based?

I hear mixed answers so I figured I'd ask.

Button mapping is out i guess if you are in the preview program. Im using it right now.

Edit: so I can't button map anything yet but it lets you go into it. Im not sure whats going on. Im prob not soing it right.

So is getting into the preview program pretty much guaranteed if someone in it invites you? Or is it still chance/need based?

I hear mixed answers so I figured I'd ask.

I got invited by someone who I had only been a friend on xbl for a few days, and it took almost a month for me to finally get accepted.

When I invited someone who was my friend for probably 5 years on xbl, they got the invite in a week.

I believe it is still random, with maybe a longer/shorter wait time for friends you haven't/have known for a certain period of time. I also remember seeing an article that Microsoft is cutting down on the number of new preview members because the number is so large. I'll find the link if possible.

Edit: found it.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/access-to-xbox-one-preview-program-just-got-more-d/1100-6430030/

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just want them to support USB mic/audio. That 7.1 USB plug in that comes with the Hyperx Cloud 2's is so cost effective compared to any surround sound setup that can be used for an xbox

Finally!

wuo12MP.jpg

Is that the preview version?

Is that the preview version?

Yes

I got my update late last night also. Snap is much more responsive

Right? I haven't tested it our while playing a game yet, but using it in Home was instant. And sending invites/messages is faster than ever, including the 360. The only thing that I still don't like is that they don't give us the option to bring up Snap by pressing the Xbox button once and have Home be the double-tap.

Yes

Right? I haven't tested it our while playing a game yet, but using it in Home was instant. And sending invites/messages is faster than ever, including the 360. The only thing that I still don't like is that they don't give us the option to bring up Snap by pressing the Xbox button once and have Home be the double-tap.

I tested it for a few minutes before I left this morning, but it seems it will be just as fast while in the middle of a game too. The Oneguide for TV is a lot better too. I agree with the Xbox button. My second tap won't register sometimes and I hate when it takes me back to the home screen instead of snapping. Now I typically use Kinect for snap to avoid that problem.

Button mapping is out i guess if you are in the preview program. Im using it right now.

Edit: so I can't button map anything yet but it lets you go into it. Im not sure whats going on. Im prob not soing it right.

The app is non-functional at the moment.

Do the notifications look the same for people coming online/inviting you?

They lowered where the notification comes in. I believe it is almost at the very bottom of the screen now. It also seems smoother imo. Its basically the same though, "hold Xbox button or say Xbox open profile"

They lowered where the notification comes in. I believe it is almost at the very bottom of the screen now. It also seems smoother imo. Its basically the same though, "hold Xbox button or say Xbox open profile"

To add to this, the animation is also quicker now, almost half the time. And the notifications look better as well.