CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

It's probably just the tv. This is the first time I've heard of this issue.

Yeah i just heard about this today, Xbox One's current problem is input lag and especially operating system since theres 3 operating systems running at the sametime.

If this is a huge problem I would expect people would have noticed by now... It seems like the guy in the video is the only guy to say its imput lag. I doubt it.

had a few friends play Killer Instinct and they've been playing FGs for 12 years and input lag is not an issue.  If anything I'd assume they would know since timing is crucial in those games

I'll be playing at the Killer Instinct Tournament Thursday at my MS store so I guess I can report that as well

• Upvote (+1) 1

I noticed zero input lag when I played Ghosts and Killer Instinct, so it will be interesting to see if it actually is an issue. 

Can someone inform me on what's up with the xbox one headset adapters? Does Astro have a license to make their headsets fully compatible or are there adapters you have to buy to make your 3rd party headset work?

Yeah the input lag thing is kind of a joke I played both at the Xbox One tour today and at my local gamestop and noticed 0 lag whatsoever.

Can someone inform me on what's up with the xbox one headset adapters? Does Astro have a license to make their headsets fully compatible or are there adapters you have to buy to make your 3rd party headset work?

Adapters are coming 2014, you can still use them for sound but you'll have to use kinect or the chat headset you get in the game.

Yeah my friend did also say there will be performance issues with xb1 and dead rising 3 did get that performance hit. I'm hoping other performance issues gets fixed by launch hits. I mean hoping that the cloud computing will help with that.

Yeah my friend did also say there will be performance issues with xb1 and dead rising 3 did get that performance hit. I'm hoping other performance issues gets fixed by launch hits. I mean hoping that the cloud computing will help with that.

What performance issues was he talking about?

All I've seen are a few slow downs, but nothing on the level of the launch titles that I had with my early 360.

Dead Rising 3 doesn't have performance issues, unless the long load time is a performance issue. It just doesn't match up graphically because of all the things that are on the screen.

What performance issues was he talking about?

All I've seen are a few slow downs, but nothing on the level of the launch titles that I had with my early 360.

Dead Rising 3 doesn't have performance issues, unless the long load time is a performance issue. It just doesn't match up graphically because of all the things that are on the screen.

I've heard it has some frame rate issues. When there was 50 zombies on the screen it dropped to 14FPS or something like that.

I've heard it has some frame rate issues. When there was 50 zombies on the screen it dropped to 14FPS or something like that.

It never dropped below 20 with all the testing we did and there were a lot more than 50 zombies involved in those situations and I think the bigger issue was some of the pop in of structures while driving. Most of that seemed like the engine and the game and not performance issues brought on by the One. It is an incredible game, but it suffers from some of the similar problems that 1 and 2 suffer from. 

Incredibly fun gameplay while they have lacked in the graphical department due to the massive amount of zombies and stuff they put on your screen. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

DR3 has major performance issues...

Like...

I've been playing it for 3 days. I'll vehemently disagree.

I'm really excited to pick my XBO up on Thursday night. Hopefully XBL doesn't crash, and there aren't any major hardware issues.

I'm going to the launch party at the MS Store for the Killer Instinct tournament.  Also because they give out badass free door prizes and raffels.  It's generally a pretty fun launch event to go to

Played DR3 and wasn't really impressed. Kind of glad I didn't pre-order both the Xbox One and PS4. Not enough good exclusives to warrant the purchase of either next gen console right now.

$500 and the thing still uses AA batteries in the controllers.

But at least you can buy a rechargeable pack for a mere $75 with the extra controller you don't even want.

• Downvote (-1) 4

Doesn't matter much to me since my controller will be wired 99% of the time

This. I love MS's controller design on this one. Even if it still uses batteries, it can automatically become a wired controller when you plug it in. To my knowledge, the PS4 doesn't do that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still debating on what games to get at launch.

What games are you most excited for at launch???