CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

For all the hate Xbox and MS get, I think there's a hell of a lot to look forward to later this year and next year.

It's definitely looking better. Wish both Sony and MSFT would stop wasting money on stuff like "demo first access". It doesn't make me like one console or another for shit like that. Use that money for some real shit.

MSFT will always get hate because of that DRM. Some forget, but they're going to have to work hard to get some love back

I sold my Xbox 360 awhile back to help buy the XboxOne. Im thinking of buying it back for my kids who miss the XBLA but I have a question.

Can I log in to both systems and use xbox live at the same time with one account?

I only have one account and would like to keep it that way.

I sold my Xbox 360 awhile back to help buy the XboxOne. Im thinking of buying it back for my kids who miss the XBLA but I have a question.

Can I log in to both systems and use xbox live at the same time with one account?

I know that you can be signed in at the same time. Before i had a One My buddy would have his 360 on so he we could party chat while he was on his One.

I unno about playing games. But you can make multiple accounts for free on the One anyways as long as you have gold for once account

Yes, you can login to the same account and play games on both the Xbox One and 360 at the same time.

http://imgur.com/a/ljCxU

New Win10 Xbox One UI

Honestly, still don't really understand wha'ts going on

The UI looks like it might be getting better. I see some tabs at the top of the screen which is good. Hopefully the snap crap is gone. 

When backwards compatibility comes to the Xbone, is it only going to be for digitally downloaded games, or will the Xbone be able to read 360 discs?

When backwards compatibility comes to the Xbone, is it only going to be for digitally downloaded games, or will the Xbone be able to read 360 discs?

It will read the disc and then download the game from a server somewhere. The games are actually being run in an emulation software that's all packaged with each game, so installing or reading straight from disc won't work. But yes you can place a 360 game in the tray and it will be recognized that you own it.

September cannot come soon enough. I want this new Dashboard NOW.

Are you in the preview?

It will read the disc and then download the game from a server somewhere. The games are actually being run in an emulation software that's all packaged with each game, so installing or reading straight from disc won't work. But yes you can place a 360 game in the tray and it will be recognized that you own it.

Awesome, thanks. :)

Nice hopefully this new dashboard is better than the original. Old one is so slow. Early September is my guess *crosses fingers*.

Nice hopefully this new dashboard is better than the original. Old one is so slow. Early September is my guess *crosses fingers*.

I'm pretty sure they have confirmed that preview members will get it in September and everyone will get it in November.

I'm pretty sure they have confirmed that preview members will get it in September and everyone will get it in November.

It hasn't been confirmed. They said on twitter that September for preview members is their "goal".

They've already showed a decent amount of footage if you haven't seen it. I can already tell that it's 100% better than what we have now, especially with bringing up friends and messages.

Yeah you can bring up friends and messages without being made to go into an app, its more like the 360 now, which is great.

Yeah you can bring up friends and messages without being made to go into an app, its more like the 360 now, which is great.

You've always been able to do that by snapping.

You've always been able to do that by snapping.

But you always have to been in an app if you snap, if you're just on the home screen it'll put you in your last used app if you snap.

Call me dumb, but what exactly did the article on the home page mean by "updated" bumpers?

Might buy the Elite controller after all. My current one has right stick drift  :wutface:  :salt:

The bumpers on the newer controllers with the 3.5mm ports are easier to press. Its not a huge change but its noticeable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So someone broke into our home yesterday and stole pretty much all the electronics they could get their hands on and carry out. Unfortunately I lost my Xbox one when it happened along with other things I'd rather not mention since it only makes me more upset smh.

Anyways my buddies I grew up with knew how excited I was about Gears of War because that's all I would ever talk about with them. We've also been playing Destiny a lot recently because we were preparing for the Taken King. When they heard about the break in from me they felt bad about it and tried to help me find it at local pawn shops but we had no luck. Well tonight they walked on my doorstep with another console. They pitched in and ended up buying me another used console the next day and I had no idea what to say but thank you. I couldn't believe anyone would actually go out of their way like that for me and it was awesome. I have no idea how to repay them but it was probably one of the nicest things someone could do. I was left speechless.

Hope everyone is enjoying their console and doesn't go through what I did! Happy gaming!

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So someone broke into our home yesterday and stole pretty much all the electronics they could get their hands on and carry out. Unfortunately I lost my Xbox one when it happened along with other things I'd rather not mention since it only makes me more upset smh.

Anyways my buddies I grew up with knew how excited I was about Gears of War because that's all I would ever talk about with them. We've also been playing Destiny a lot recently because we were preparing for the Taken King. When they heard about the break in from me they felt bad about it and tried to help me find it at local pawn shops but we had no luck. Well tonight they walked on my doorstep with another console. They pitched in and ended up buying me another used console the next day and I had no idea what to say but thank you. I couldn't believe anyone would actually go out of their way like that for me and it was awesome. I have no idea how to repay them but it was probably one of the nicest things someone could do. I was left speechless.

Hope everyone is enjoying their console and doesn't go through what I did! Happy gaming!

Glad you got some good  friends! <3

On a side note its time to invest in some home Security.