CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

i think 360 and xbone h3 will be on the same servers, so it will only make more people play the h3 that works

For the preview program, you will only match Xbox One players. It'll change for launch.

Lol at people trying to vote for halo 3. That will split the population into three sections; MCC h3 players, h3 360 players, and X1 h3 players. Bad idea imo. Save backwards compatibility for games that have no existing x1 compatibility, like shadowrun and FUZION FRENZY WOO

You know Xbone H3 players and 360 H3 players will be playing together right? There should be no community to split up for MCC H3 players, almost all of the players who have been playing since 2011 either stopped playing or occasionally still play on the 360.

Reach, pls.

Grenade launcher, I cannot get enough.

I voted for it.....and Fusion Frenzy. 

"The Multi-team Pro", this is another reason I want H3 360 on the Xbone, the playlists (and a ranking system where 44s can't find 21s...)

Multi Team is still popular, so is TS and Doubles, MLG is lacking a little but can still get games.

H3 MCC has one H3 playlist with obj AR starts and that's it.

edit; Reach has gone from #5 to #4 and H3 from #57 to #47, getting there =p. Also 200 more votes and H3 will pass H4. Not sure why H4 has more votes, pretty sure it's exactly the same in MCC, so the playlists perhaps?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Question: These games will still have subpar graphics correct? They won't have super awesome X1 graphics?

I voted for Halo 3, Reach, and a few other games. IF they truly keep the original experiences and transport them correctly to the xbox 1, like Halo 3s menus and ranks, I want to try to complete my quest for my Level 40 in TS. I know that sounds completely ridiculous all these years later, but I never got higher than 37, and I would LOVE...LOOVEE to finish Halo 3 on the 360/Xb1 as a Colonel.

I voted for Halo 3, Reach, and a few other games. IF they truly keep the original experiences and transport them correctly to the xbox 1, like Halo 3s menus and ranks, I want to try to complete my quest for my Level 40 in TS. I know that sounds completely ridiculous all these years later, but I never got higher than 37, and I would LOVE...LOOVEE to finish Halo 3 on the 360/Xb1 as a Colonel.

That's great to hear =]. Achieving a level you've been after for a while is a great feeling, that's why I dislike when people say ranks/numbers mean nothing. They don't always represent 100% accurate skill level but it's a nice personal achievement.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Question: These games will still have subpar graphics correct? They won't have super awesome X1 graphics?

I think they will be exactly as they are on 360 seeing as though people searching on 360s will be able to find people searching on Xbones.

Was that supposed to be a funny? Legit, not sure

No I actually want it back. It was the most fun I had with friends.

No I actually want it back. It was the most fun I had with friends.

That game is the most fun you had? My condolences

• Upvote (+1) 1

They added Halo 3 and Reach to the list of games available now for the preview program

does the halo3 aiming feel better?

I just want to see Rainbow Six Vegas 1&2.  Possibly Halo 3.

That game is the most fun you had? My condolences

With Friends. The not competitive sort. You know.

They added Halo 3 and Reach to the list of games available now for the preview program

I can't see them :(

Yeah i hear yuh. I just hate CoD lol

I dislike playing CoD as well, but if I can play with friends i'll take it.

The NXOE, in case you missed it

The slowness is my only large complaint left for the UI and from everything we've seen, that's been fixed. Everything else has been resolved since launch and that was quite a list. Good job on Microsoft.