CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

But can you not record the last 10-15 minutes? Rather than recording while playing.

nope gotta do it the complicated way. I typically just have it snapped until I start recording

nope gotta do it the complicated way. I typically just have it snapped until I start recording

That definitely needs improving then.

Not wired? CMON!

That's what the USB charge port is for. Plug in the controller it becomes wired; you can use any micro usb cable.

lol @ Astro making that m80 thing for a controller that will probably be discontinued now.

I was kinda hoping they would make the bumpers less awful, but MCC has a better chance of being good.

no paddles = no purchase.

Biggest disappointment of this gen.

Other than all the actual disappointments of this gen.

Maybe this means X1 Slim announcement?

so i just wasted $25 on an adapter that they are going to give out for free? What are you going to tell me next, that you can get a $400 xbox one and a $60 game included for $350... well I'm glad I spent $500. 

god this fuckin sucks. no paddles and it still uses micro usb?f

What's wrong with this? Everyone has a micro usb since every phone uses it these days. They're dirt cheap too.

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's wrong with this? Everyone has a micro usb since every phone uses it these days. They're dirt cheap too.

the micro usb port on the controller is too easy to damage. my old controller couldn't even hold the cable in place when i was playing because i had tripped/yanked on the cord too hard when it was plugged in. I tried different kinds of micro usb cables and none of them really helped. it'd be so much easier if it were just a permanent connection like the 360 wired controllers

I wonder if this is the new "competitive" controller they talked about or if that will be an entirely different controller.

How do you brake the micro USB ports so easily? I've been using micro USB for phones for 4 years and using my X1's controller wired since the launch and haven't had a problem yet.

well with phones you don't have that issue because they just sit there when you have them charging. My controller port problems came from tripping over the wire when I would set my controller down and other dumb accidents. it just feels like micro usb is too flimsy to deal with the kind of stress controllers receive . I've even had the male ends of the cable bend in an L shape while still connected to the port when I dropped my controller, and that was only like 3 feet

That's what the USB charge port is for. Plug in the controller it becomes wired; you can use any micro usb cable.

Unless you can direct me to a better kind of USB charge port thingy; it's literally the worst thing. I've had 2 break already.

How do you brake the micro USB ports so easily? I've been using micro USB for phones for 4 years and using my X1's controller wired since the launch and haven't had a problem yet.

I have 2 friends who's left sticks broke on them and they haven't even had it for a year. It doesn't happen to everybody, but it happens 

so i just wasted $25 on an adapter that they are going to give out for free? What are you going to tell me next, that you can get a $400 xbox one and a $60 game included for $350... well I'm glad I spent $500. 

It's not exactly news. I knew this for a while talking to support. According to support you will also be able to use the USB port from your xbox and plug headsets in there, like ps4.

I have 2 friends who's left sticks broke on them and they haven't even had it for a year. It doesn't happen to everybody, but it happens 

My stick broke on my first controller. It just aimed up by itself at all times - So annoying. I got it changed for free. Now my left trigger is broken though, and I am looking to replace it as fast as possible. Sometimes it doesn't let me throw grenades, and other times it's like I have rapid fire on my left weapon if I dual weild two weapons.

I've had 3 controllers, one mate has had 5 and another mate has had 2. These things are made so poorly.

So I've seen some pretty bad controllers. But at my friends pad yesterday one of his remotes looks up at all times as if it was on 1 sensitivity pressing completely up at all times. I've never seen a remote that bad.