CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

I was hoping they would just bring back the 360 guide. The Xbox One version is much worse, it's so much slower.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I really hope they make it so you can record longer than 5 minutes, most games last longer than that and if you wanna save a game it'll more than likely miss a load of it. 10-15 minutes would be great.

Like the new update coming. Finally I can send a voice message instead of typing one out. Also the dedicated servers for Chat is nice too.

Lol how does it take so long to put in a feature we had at launch on the 360? Regardless im glad voice messaging is back and it can be used to talk to 360 as well.

Lol how does it take so long to put in a feature we had at launch on the 360? Regardless im glad voice messaging is back and it can be used to talk to 360 as well.

If you look at MCC, xbox OS, everything seems rushed, MCC launched with so many problems and xbox too, the snap thing is laggy, slow, it has less tools than the 360, so that's my theory, the whole thing was rushed.

If you look at MCC, xbox OS, everything seems rushed, MCC launched with so many problems and xbox too, the snap thing is laggy, slow, it has less tools than the 360, so that's my theory, the whole thing was rushed.

Well they rushed the 360. It's not like it was perfect from the start and there's the red ring of death.

But both Sony and MSFT were pushing each other. Sony wasn't letting MSFT get the jump this generation. Because MSFT has shown they're willing to release a console not fully ready. That's the industry today. Not as pure, more about money than anything now.

And we're big enough suckers to let them walk all over us

At least MS are doing these monthly updates and they've been pretty good. I just want the 360 guide replicated now, and the option to record longer than last 5 minutes. 

the option to record longer than last 5 minutes. 

There is a workaround to this where you stream to Twitch, and after you're done, have your stream uploaded to YouTube.

There is a workaround to this where you stream to Twitch, and after you're done, have your stream uploaded to YouTube.

Yeah, I have been doing this, would rather have the option to record longer though

How do followers work? I swear I had like 110, then someone added me and it jumped to 127.

How do followers work? I swear I had like 110, then someone added me and it jumped to 127.

If someone has added you and you haven't added them back, they're a follower.  Maybe you removed some people from your friends list so they were fed into your followers?

If someone has added you and you haven't added them back, they're a follower.  Maybe you removed some people from your friends list so they were fed into your followers?

Didn't remove anyone, bit confusing.

Apparently some users are reporting 60fps in the game DVR in the new preview update. Either mine hasn't been pushed or mine isn't recording at 60fps. That would almost eliminate my need for a elgato (will be squashed when win10 comes out)

Apparently some users are reporting 60fps in the game DVR in the new preview update. Either mine hasn't been pushed or mine isn't recording at 60fps. That would almost eliminate my need for a elgato (will be squashed when win10 comes out)

Hope they add an option to record up to 10-15 minutes, 5 isn't long enough.

Hope they add an option to record up to 10-15 minutes, 5 isn't long enough.

From what I've read around the internet you can record up to 10-15 minutes. Its just upload restricts you to 5 minute intervals. So you could just cut them in 3's, download them on a PC, restitch them with an editing program, and upload.

From what I've read around the internet you can record up to 10-15 minutes. Its just upload restricts you to 5 minute intervals. So you could just cut them in 3's, download them on a PC, restitch them with an editing program, and upload.

I can only find an option to record the last 5 minutes.

I can only find an option to record the last 5 minutes.

You go to game DVR, tell it to start recording and you just let it surpass 5 minutes. See here is a game I saved of my playing h2C when it got it hitreg update to show my buddies it had gotten better. It's 7 minutes and 30 seconds long.

xboxdvr.com/rK+noKt/11608771-a751-45d1-8c68-3fe2ec8c3f19

You go to game DVR, tell it to start recording and you just let it surpass 5 minutes. See here is a game I saved of my playing h2C when it got it hitreg update to show my buddies it had gotten better. It's 7 minutes and 30 seconds long.

xboxdvr.com/rK+noKt/11608771-a751-45d1-8c68-3fe2ec8c3f19

But can you not record the last 10-15 minutes? Rather than recording while playing.