CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

Phil Spencer is interested in bringing back Perfect Dark in the future.

That could be fun.

They should. However i fear it'll turn into another CoD clone. 

If they do it right and true to original than im all for it. Rare has a ton of games i wanna see make a come back.

So is it just me or is the Xbox One kind of underwhelming? 

I was actually thinking "The X1 doesn't look that bad", but with MCC being shit, Titanfall being shit(expected), H5 is probably gonna be shit. 

i don't have much of a reason to buy an X1 other than because my friends have it and X1 has Killer Instinct(and even then SF5 is gonna be on PS4 and PC). 

At first the X1 DID look like it was going to have "more" games than the Ps4, but they've all seemed underwhelming and disappointing. 

Not trying to start a console war or anything. I plan on getting both the Ps4 and Xbox One, but really though. Is there any games to get excited for? 

I was actually thinking "The X1 doesn't look that bad", but with MCC being shit, Titanfall being shit(expected), H5 is probably gonna be shit.

i don't have much of a reason to buy an X1 other than because my friends have it and X1 has Killer Instinct(and even then SF5 is gonna be on PS4 and PC).

At first the X1 DID look like it was going to have "more" games than the Ps4, but they've all seemed underwhelming and disappointing.

Not trying to start a console war or anything. I plan on getting both the Ps4 and Xbox One, but really though. Is there any games to get excited for?

There have been some exclusives that I've enjoyed like Sunset Overdrive and Forza. As far as future games, I am cautiously optimistic about the new Gears(The devs appear to be bigger fans of the original trilogy that Judgement, so that's a good sign), excited for the new Crackdown, possible return of old Rare IP, and an RTS based on an existed MS IP(Rumors are that it will likely be a Halo Wars or Age of Empires, and I'd be happy with either if they had a similar control system on console to the original Halo Wars).
  • Upvote (+1) 1

There's already some good exclusives, dead rising 3 is very good, max curse of brotherhood is a very fun and different platformer, MCC when it works, I personally enjoyed Ryse, probably the prettiest game I've played besides GTA5, sunset overdrive from what I hear and you still got the best racing games out there and Forza 6 was announced.

In 2015 you have the new Tomb Raider which looks amazing, quantum break, halo 5, state of decay xbox one edition which looks amazing, probably a rare game, possible Gears remastered, scale bound, Phantom dust, a good amount of indie exclusives. There's definitely games coming out for it and I'm excited for the backlog of games ill get to play back to back when I get home next year

• Upvote (+1) 1

There have been some exclusives that I've enjoyed like Sunset Overdrive and Forza. As far as future games, I am cautiously optimistic about the new Gears(The devs appear to be bigger fans of the original trilogy that Judgement, so that's a good sign), excited for the new Crackdown, possible return of old Rare IP, and an RTS based on an existed MS IP(Rumors are that it will likely be a Halo Wars or Age of Empires, and I'd be happy with either if they had a similar control system on console to the original Halo Wars).

Sunset Overdrive looks aight. Doesn't make me want to buy an X1 tho. Forza's a great racing game, but i'm more interested in The Crew. 

Yeah i'm really excited to see the new Gears with it's Unreal 4 Engine upgrade. MP's aight and the campaign is fun for 1 run. But Gears isn't coming out in 2015 is it? I doubt it considering H5 is coming out this year. 

Never cared for Crackdown. Tried both games, don't like neither of them. 

Yeah i'd like to see a new Rare Game, but until then. I really want to play Killer Instinct, but PS4 is gonna have SF5 and if i had to choose, i'd choose SF. 

I'd be down for a new Age of Empires, but to be honest i'd rather play it on a computer. 

There's already some good exclusives, dead rising 3 is very good, max curse of brotherhood is a very fun and different platformer, MCC when it works, I personally enjoyed Ryse, probably the prettiest game I've played besides GTA5, sunset overdrive from what I hear and you still got the best racing games out there and Forza 6 was announced.

In 2015 you have the new Tomb Raider which looks amazing, quantum break, halo 5, state of decay xbox one edition which looks amazing, probably a rare game, possible Gears remastered, scale bound, Phantom dust, a good amount of indie exclusives. There's definitely games coming out for it and I'm excited for the backlog of games ill get to play back to back when I get home next year

My expectations of Dead Rising 3 disappointed me. I'm sure it's a decent game, but on next gen i expect more than just a bunch of zombies on screen. It's not actually open world. The map is still like Dead Rising 2, just in the city instead. 

The graphics for Ryse looks good, but the review from Adam Sessler made it sound so bad i'm just going to take his word for it because it was pretty brutal. 

There's a few indie games that look really good and special, but the PS4 has indie games galore and No Man's Sky is going to be looks AMAZING! 

Hopefully MCC gets fixed and there's more ranks for all the Halos because i really wanna have fun with that game. 

Yeah i'm kinda excited for Tomb Raider; i actually had some fun with the last one. But it's a possibility that it might appear on the PS4. but still even if it's not, i still really want to play that game. 

Quantum Break actually looks pretty good, not gonna lie. 

Tomb Raider, Quantum Break and Killer Instinct. That's 3 games. 4 games if you throw in Gears. Stilll very underwhelming and kind of shallow don't you think?

Thanks for the info @@JBee and @@publicbussystem !

Am I able to download something and play a different game at the same time? 

For example can I download the Evolve beta right now but play my Diablo on Xbox while its DL?

I'm actually quite sad that Xbox One doesn't have a music player when you're playing games. God I loved the 360 aha. 360 is the real next gen here.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm actually quite sad that Xbox One doesn't have a music player when you're playing games. God I loved the 360 aha. 360 is the real next gen here.

Is the Xbox One not able to create this feature sometime later on? I'm sure something as simple as that will have to be added in later in the console lifespan.

Is the Xbox One not able to create this feature sometime later on? I'm sure something as simple as that will have to be added in later in the console lifespan.

It's still disappointing that it's not in a "next gen" console. That goes for the PS4 as well.

I listen too music on YouTube with the snap feature thing.

Absolutely possible, its been asked for for months but still nothing.

Having a snapable Spotify app would be a godsend. I want it so bad. Right now I use my PC to play music and run a cable into the MP3 port on my mixamp if I want to have the music in my headphones that badly.

Having a snapable Spotify app would be a godsend. I want it so bad. Right now I use my PC to play music and run a cable into the MP3 port on my mixamp if I want to have the music in my headphones that badly.

Spotify is life, would be a great app.

EA Xbox Live Sales:

• Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $10
  • Battlefield 4 - $13.20
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Edition - $24
  • UFC - $10
  • Titanfall - $10
  • Titanfall Deluxe - 12.50:
  • Titanfall Season Pass - $6.25
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition - $35.99
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - $41.99
  • Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition - $15
  • JUST DANCE 2015 - $30
  • Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition - $4.95
  • NHL 15 - $24

Credit to r/XboxOne.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hear PvZ is a really fun game, I'll probably pick that up. I'm half and half on giving Titanfall another shot. I traded in the game, but I actually kind of miss playing it.

EA Xbox Live Sales:

• Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare - $10
  • Battlefield 4 - $13.20
  • Battlefield 4 Premium Edition - $24
  • UFC - $10
  • Titanfall - $10
  • Titanfall Deluxe - 12.50:
  • Titanfall Season Pass - $6.25
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition - $35.99
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition Deluxe Edition - $41.99
  • Need for Speed Rivals: Complete Edition - $15
  • JUST DANCE 2015 - $30
  • Peggle 2 Magical Masters Edition - $4.95
  • NHL 15 - $24
Credit to r/XboxOne.</p>
The MCC still being so broken actually has me considering buying BF4 Premium or the Titanfall season pass.

EDIT: 5 map packs for $20? I think I'll be picking that up today. The on-disc maps had gotten pretty stale to me.

I hear PvZ is a really fun game, I'll probably pick that up. I'm half and half on giving Titanfall another shot. I traded in the game, but I actually kind of miss playing it.

PvZ isn't too bad. Just started playing it. Fun game and easy to own in it.