CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

Does anyone have info on How the twitch will Stream Straight from the Xbox?

Will I need a cap card/any other items like that or will it just be the Xbox and Booom Done

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't need any additional things to stream with a DVR being built into the console. I don't know how you would start up on the console since i don't know how it all works, but i'm sure you go to your profile or something and start up your stream. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't need any additional things to stream with a DVR being built into the console. I don't know how you would start up on the console since i don't know how it all works, but i'm sure you go to your profile or something and start up your stream.

Yeah from what I understand (very little) all you need is a decent internet and then Maybe in the main menu there's a STREAM BUTTON.

Not sure as very very little info has been given on this or Xbox one at all .

Thx

Yeah from what I understand (very little) all you need is a decent internet and then Maybe in the main menu there's a STREAM BUTTON.

Not sure as very very little info has been given on this or Xbox one at all .

Thx

At the e3 presentation where they showed the xbox one streaming im pretty sure they didn't say anything about needing additional items and all the dude said was xbox stream or some shit. 

The Xbox One Tour has been in New Orleans for a few days and I finally got try it out. The demos were Forza 5 and FIFA 14, played Forza 5. The rumble triggers are better than I expected. It's been kind of a 'meh' feature for me, but trying it out when taking a hard turn during a drift is pretty sweet. The analog sticks felt a little looser, not as loose as the Dualshock 3. The bumpers are touching the trigger, no longer have to lift your finger to reach it. The d-pad is a normal functioning d-pad, all we were asking for. The Xbox logo button, whatever they're calling it now, "Home" button I think, brings you back to home instantly while the game is playing normally on a large tile in the middle of the screen. Your five most recent apps/games are below this tile, with the pins (I think they're calling it favorites now) you set up are on the right of the large tile. Selecting the large tile that has your game playing brings you back to the game instantly. No delay or black screen. The employee told me to re-enter the demo after a few seconds, so I couldn't explore the home screen that much.

Forza 5 looked beautiful. I didn't see any change in the assist settings from Forza 4. I drove the McLaren P1. I wasn't able to attempt a lot of drifting since the track I was on didn't allow me to gather much speed, so can't tell you if they made any changes to the drifting physics or smoke thickness behind the car, and the reflective first person view in the cockpit is fantastic. Only drove one lap since I didn't want to hold up the line and I changed the assists settings from easy to custom halfway through, so I didn't get a real feel for the physic changes.

The Xbox One looked smaller than I thought, and the Xbox One car was actually pretty cool. Had a nice paint job, four large TV's that were set up, and a tent above them. We were impressed by the tour, was something cool to go to.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think this topic deserves its own thread, but I'm not sure where to put it. Rumors have begun to circulate that the Xbox One will not be able to natively run CoD Ghosts or Battlefield at 1080p. It will likely be 720p and 60 FPS but upscaled. The PS4 on the other hand is rumored to be able to natively run Ghosts at 1080p and BF4 at 900p. Microsoft has prohibited journalists from releasing any details of the XbOne version of Ghosts until November 12th, where as it is Nov 5th for every other console. There are no official sources as of yet because anyone who has seen it first hand had to sign a non-disclosure agreement. I've been seeing these rumors for the past few days, but I've been seeing more gaming news outlets at least mention the rumor yesterday and today. IGN was the latest: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/28/call-of-duty-native-1080p-on-ps4-720p-on-xbox-one

Do you think the Xbox One is in trouble again?

I'm confused so much, and google didn't give me a decent answer..

Will I be able to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One? Just curious.

I'm confused so much, and google didn't give me a decent answer..

Will I be able to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox One? Just curious.

Considering you can't play with friends who have a different console I would say..

untitle.JPG

Considering you can't play with friends who have a different console I would say..

untitle.JPG

but..this isn't playstation and xbox..im talking about just xbox 360, and xbox one which is both owned by micr0s0ft wh0m allowed original xbox games to be played on the 360..just curious

but..this isn't playstation and xbox..im talking about just xbox 360, and xbox one which is both owned by micr0s0ft wh0m allowed original xbox games to be played on the 360..just curious

Yeah you can't use a 360 to play online with someone who has a xbone.

Maybe someone can clarify this, but is it true that with the new Xbox One experience that Microsoft is purging old OG gamertags? I read this on a different forum earlier this year.

Maybe someone can clarify this, but is it true that with the new Xbox One experience that Microsoft is purging old OG gamertags? I read this on a different forum earlier this year.

IM not sure but someone told me that as well .

If you hear it on the internet it has to be true . RIGHT

maybe we will see

They started purging OG tags in H3, but a lot of them were left undone. Idk about any further ish with that

Found out that you need XBL Gold to use your DVR and some other features too. I guess it won't be THAT inconvenient since everyone will pretty much have XBL and Gold is locked to the console and not just the account, but i think it's kinda ridonk you HAVE to have Gold to use your DVR. Stuff like that should just be available from purchasing the console.

proxy.jpg?t=HBgeaHR0cDovL2kuaW1ndXIuY29t

Both launches look pretty uneventful like always, Ryse is the only XB1 day 1 exclusive that really interests me.

Both launches look pretty uneventful like always, Ryse is the only XB1 day 1 exclusive that really interests me.

Yeah, next-gen launch games are pretty weak on each side. I'm not even looking forward to Ryse. The combat looks easier than Assassin's Creed and that really kills the hype for me. Looks more like a glorified tech demo.

Spring (Titanfall/Destiny) is when next-gen really starts.

Yeah Ryse was terrible at the Xbox One tour. The graphics were really good but the gameplay was too easy and repetitive and reminded me of a assassins creed rip off.