CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

How does the Xbox one and Youtube (CLIP) thing work ?

As in using Xbox, Record That and then uploading it to YouTube?

Fucking awesome how black tusk flew out to hyperfestation and get feedback.

#ibelieveinphilspence

As in using Xbox, Record That and then uploading it to YouTube?

Yes

Like is that available yet or is that something that is coming soon / also looks like i need to make a youtube account

(i dont have an Xbone yet so i have ?)

Yes

Like is that available yet or is that something that is coming soon / also looks like i need to make a youtube account

(i dont have an Xbone yet so i have ?)

It's already available. Once you've captured a clip with the Game DVR, there's an option to upload it to YouTube directly from the console.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got the recent beta update, glad to finally have automated sign-in again.

and please Xbox, bring back the damn guide button

XboxOne-UI-%5B002%5D-1-UnSelected.jpg

http://fwdpxl.tumblr.com/post/87051844179/xbox-one-ui-redesign-concept

I know I'm late but damn. I honestly can' wait for this much needed update. Just navigating to messages and friends is such an annoying task compare to the 'last gen' console where you could do it so fast and easy... I hate the start button... or whatever it is now and that dumb menu it brings up on the side and how long it takes to close it if you accidently open it.

It's already available. Once you've captured a clip with the Game DVR, there's an option to upload it to YouTube directly from the console.

MAGIC

200.gif

I know I'm late but damn. I honestly can' wait for this much needed update.

Just making sure, but you know that's a fan concept right?

So the Xbox One automatically downloads free DLC? Is that what I'm seeing?

I just booted up COD: Ghosts for the first time in a while and I have a new map I've never even played before... Same thing seemed to happen when the Long Beach track came out for Forza.

I know I'm late but damn. I honestly can' wait for this much needed update. Just navigating to messages and friends is such an annoying task compare to the 'last gen' console where you could do it so fast and easy... I hate the start button... or whatever it is now and that dumb menu it brings up on the side and how long it takes to close it if you accidently open it.

I like it.

The whole dashboard is now a main dashboard. I dont really mind it because to me it feels like the same speed as pressing the Guide button on the 360 just in one big menu.

Having a guide overlay would be redundant.

I was having a lot of issues with the last beta build, had to exchange my Xbox and somehow go Amazon to switch it out. Going on my 3rd Xbox now and have left the beta.

Here's the issue I was having in video form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqaW5lsbWJE

• Xbox has no volume at all after playing a game and turning it off, have to hard reset for it to return
  • Controller doesn't turn off at times with the console, have to take a battery to stop.
Tried factory resetting, manually putting the update in, etc. Be very careful with the betas if you're thinking of signing up.

Target has a 15% off electronics coupon in cartwheel today. Added with a 5% if you have a red card debit/credit that's 80 bucks off an Xbox one (without Kinect)

Never been a better time to pick one up.

I bought the Xbox one from best buy yesterday. Apparently today they offer a free $50 buck gift card if you buy the $399 console do you think if i call support they would hook me up? 

I really dont want to return it, and buy it again just for the 50 bucks.

If I were to purchase an Xbone, does having the kinect make a different? I can save at least a $100 buying an Xbone without one.

If I were to purchase an Xbone, does having the kinect make a different? I can save at least a $100 buying an Xbone without one.

I bought it without one. From my understanding, as far as gaming goes you don't really get much use out of it except for the "Xbox record" command which ill admit is awesome and wish I could use.

I would assume its not needed if you're just into gaming. Its cool to use the commands to navigate through the dashboard or open up snaps and other apps quickly, but in all honesty even if i had one i haven't found a reason where i would want to use it except for recording clips.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I bought it without one. From my understanding, as far as gaming goes you don't really get much use out of it except for the "Xbox record" command which ill admit is awesome and wish I could use.

I would assume its not needed if you're just into gaming. Its cool to use the commands to navigate through the dashboard or open up snaps and other apps quickly, but in all honesty even if i had one i haven't found a reason where i would want to use it except for recording clips.

Is the kinect used for the audio commands??

Is the kinect used for the audio commands??

Yeah. To be honest I don't find it as useful but I will buy it seperately later down the line. Right now $500 plus tax and a decent game is just way too much money for a console.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah. To be honest I don't find it as useful but I will buy it seperately later down the line. Right now $500 plus tax and a decent game is just way too much money for a console.

So, my buddy has it and every time I go to his house I just end up messing with him by yelling things like, "XBOX! Turn off... yes!".

If the kinect is only good for audio commands I'll pass. Thanks for the help, bud.

So, my buddy has it and every time I go to his house I just end up messing with him by yelling things like, "XBOX! Turn off... yes!".

If the kinect is only good for audio commands I'll pass. Thanks for the help, bud.

Well like i said its also good for navigating through the console and using the audio commands to perform actions, and the ability to record gameplay is awesome too, but its just an extra $120 for that which is too much for my wallet lol.

Wolfenstein just come in from Game Fly today.

Has anyone else played it?

Thoughts?

Wolfenstein just come in from Game Fly today.

Has anyone else played it?

Thoughts?

It's very punishing in a good way. I'm not to far into it cause I honestly don't have time for games like I used to but it's a refreshing challenging fps

Huge get for Microsoft to get the new Tomb Raider as an exclusive. Would love to see the cash they shelled for that

I still only have TitanFall for Xbox One, but I'll be picking up Diablo 3, Destiny, and obviously MCC. I wanted to pick up MGS 5 Ground Zeroes but from what I've seen/heard it's basically a $30 demo :/

The August update is available today, anyone tried it out? What's it like?