CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

is there a expected release for HBO GO?

I think they havent released the app on the X1 because of the HDMI overlay with the cable boxes so if you have HBO Go, you should have a cable box with it as well. Maybe im wrong tho idk?

I think they havent released the app on the X1 because of the HDMI overlay with the cable boxes so if you have HBO Go, you should have a cable box with it as well. Maybe im wrong tho idk?

HBO hasn't made an app for PS4 as well, so I doubt that's it. Some are speculating that they're going to announce HBO GO as a standalone service soon, hence why they haven't released the app yet, but who knows.

Got the recent beta update, glad to finally have automated sign-in again.

and please Xbox, bring back the damn guide button

XboxOne-UI-%5B002%5D-1-UnSelected.jpg

http://fwdpxl.tumblr.com/post/87051844179/xbox-one-ui-redesign-concept

This x100000000000000000. Probably the thing that I hate the most about the Xbox One is there isn't the gamercard. Hope they bring it back, along with the 360 profiles; name, location, motto, bio.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This x100000000000000000. Probably the thing that I hate the most about the Xbox One is there isn't the gamercard. Hope they bring it back, along with the 360 profiles; name, location, motto, bio.

Wait really? That was one the 360s charms. Yeah, hopefully bring that shit back.

Bio, motto, and gamerzone were useless and dumb. I'm glad that's gone. And name's are in the next update (already available for people in the preview program).

Bio, motto, and gamerzone were useless and dumb. I'm glad that's gone. And name's are in the next update (already available for people in the preview program).

They added personality to the profiles, how were they dumb?

• Upvote (+1) 1

They added personality to the profiles, how were they dumb?

Lol no doubt.

They might aswell be there for people who want it, which is probably most. It's not like you have to write anything in them lol.

Xbox One with Kinect for $400 at Microcenter. Got to purchase it in store though. 

http://slickdeals.net/f/6954144-xbox-one-with-kinect-at-microcenter-for-400-b-m

For anyone looking to pick up an Xbox One, this deal is still in effect.  I just got one yesterday.  The employees didn't even know the price.  They thought I was referring to the kinekt-less version until they pulled it up on the computer and verified that it's the same price for both versions, lol.

$399 for a kinect free Xbox One - http://amzn.to/1pWYc9F - a pretty good time to buy an Xbox One and a convenient time for the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection.

I am going to wait and see if there is the inevitable Halo MCC bundle. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am going to wait and see if there is the inevitable Halo MCC bundle. 

I'm doing the same.