CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

You mean I don't get to play chess and backgammon on my xbox one?

I would have a snarky remark too if I had nothing to play either.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Nothing to play? I have plenty to play and have spent a lot more time on my One than my PS4. 

This month Kinect Sport Rivals was the best thing to come out on either console outside of Trials Fusion. 

The games on the new consoles are shit right now either way you try and put it. 

That was talked about at some point in here and I'll just keep repeating what I said.

I WANT SUPER TIME FORCE NOW

I'm really bummed that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is only possible on Playstation 4. Xbox One is in trouble now :(

Yeah the [email protected] program does sound pretty awesome, I expect great things from it in the years to come :)

But yeah it is surprising that Sony has such a weak lineup of games, it just goes to show how both consoles were rushed to market.

As for the amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't that the movie? I've read little about it because quite simply it didn't concern me too much, if anyone has some insight on it I would like to hear it.

Yeah the [email protected] program does sound pretty awesome, I expect great things from it in the years to come :)

But yeah it is surprising that Sony has such a weak lineup of games, it just goes to show how both consoles were rushed to market.

As for the amazing Spider-Man 2 isn't that the movie? I've read little about it because quite simply it didn't concern me too much, if anyone has some insight on it I would like to hear it.

Basically the Amazing Spider-man 2 is the game that comes out with the movie just like every other spiderman movie( SP1/2/3 and TAS1) and the Xbox One version was delayed(or cancelled) indefinitely for no reason but it's assumed b/c they ran into major development issues on the one and couldnt afford to release it in its current state on the X1.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Basically the Amazing Spider-man 2 is the game that comes out with the movie just like every other spiderman movie( SP1/2/3 and TAS1) and the Xbox One version was delayed(or cancelled) indefinitely for no reason but it's assumed b/c they ran into major development issues on the one and couldnt afford to release it in its current state on the X1.

I highly doubt that, the gap between the XB1 and the PS4 is narrower than it was between the PS3/360 or the OG xbox and PS2, unless this is common (as in has happened in the past) then I highly doubt that was the cause, it may have something to do with bluray or w/e idk.

In any case thanks for the info :)

I highly doubt that, the gap between the XB1 and the PS4 is narrower than it was between the PS3/360 or the OG xbox and PS2, unless this is common (as in has happened in the past) then I highly doubt that was the cause, it may have something to do with bluray or w/e idk.

In any case thanks for the info :)

I'm not saying the hardware had to do with the delay i'm thinking it was the development team must've ran into some game breaking bugs on the X1 and couldn't fix them in time for the games release date which is a hard release date due to it releasing with the movie(Game releases May 2nd, movie releases May 4th) and rather than releasing a broken game decided to cancel it all together. Movie games like these ones pretty much only have a month window where interest for the game is at it's highest and if they delayed it say even 2 weeks later they would essentially cut its sales in half and potentially lose money on the X1 version of the game. I'm sure the PS4 version will be riddled with bugs but they can't afford to lose 7 million potential customers (PS4) plus 5 million from the X1 it would be financial suicide. 

You always had the option of whether or not to buy the product, you were never forced to do anything, if you buy a product knowing full well all that comes with it then you have no excuse to complain about it, put your money where your mouth is is basically what I'm saying.

But yeah as for PS4 using emulation from what I've heard emulating PS3 games is damn near impossible because of the cell processor, however they probably could do that with PS2 & 1 games I guess.

You don't get it. I don't agree.

And well they're looking into it so. Sony tryin'a getter done.

Nothing to play? I have plenty to play and have spent a lot more time on my One than my PS4.

This month Kinect Sport Rivals was the best thing to come out on either console outside of Trials Fusion.

The games on the new consoles are shit right now either way you try and put it.

Lol you like anything Xbox has. Legit.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Lol you like anything Xbox has. Legit.

Yeah rare is horrible at making Kinect games anyway, why MS ever thought it was a good idea to use them to make Kinect games is beyond me.

btw where you been?

Yeah rare is horrible at making Kinect games anyway, why MS ever thought it was a good idea to use them to make Kinect games is beyond me.

btw where you been?

Rare could be at better use for sure.

My iPhone was broken and it's my only source of internet besides my ps3/360. I recently got a job so I bought a new one with my warranty.

Rare could be at better use for sure.

My iPhone was broken and it's my only source of internet besides my ps3/360. I recently got a job so I bought a new one with my warranty.

Well it's good to see ya again :)

I thought you were dad or something lol.

Oh yeah and in case you were wondering nothing has really happened since you've been gone, we're all just waiting around for E3, we expect some H2A/H5 news basically.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Speaking of rare, an ex music composure said a banjo kazooie game was scrapped early in development recently. Idk why Microsoft has rare's vault at its disposable and not milking it

Speaking of rare, an ex music composure said a banjo kazooie game was scrapped early in development recently. Idk why Microsoft has rare's vault at its disposable and not milking it

I mean I understand why MS would want to have first party developers make Kinect only games and all that but rare doesn't even make good Kinect games anyway, it's like they're just wasting talent or something.

Well it's good to see ya again :)

I thought you were dad or something lol.

Oh yeah and in case you were wondering nothing has really happened since you've been gone, we're all just waiting around for E3, we expect some H2A/H5 news basically.

Yeah I tried using the ps3/360, but it was just so bad.

This is gonna be a wicked E3.

Destiny gameplay though eh?

Yeah i saw this for sale on the dashboard earlier and was confused. lol from streams the game looks bad but thats on every platform.

Yeah don't know what the hell happened with retail, maybe they had a malfunction or something?

Movie based games are almost never any good, that's why I'm so uninterested in it.

Yeah don't know what the hell happened with retail, maybe they had a malfunction or something?

Movie based games are almost never any good, that's why I'm so uninterested in it.

Except Spider-Man 2 was pretty legit. And I had a blast playing Spider-Man even though looking back at it I know it wasn't that great lol. But Spider Man 2 was pretty legit.

Pre-ordered Watch Dogs last night. While i'm still playing FIFA, and 2k14 with Battlefield 4 and Titanfall mixed in, it'll be nice to have a single-player/ mess-around game finally.