CyReN

Xbox One Discussion

If they do this, one thing ps4 fanboys hate on will be gone.

Source:

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/1g8t5e/lets_clear_up_the_issues_used_games_kinect/

Even though we already know that the reversed the DRM policies. Not at all. You could still do this without DRM, just with digital downloads. I'd rather be able to share and borrow games from my friends than HAVE to do it digitally. On the PS3 me and my friend shares games digitally. We make the choice whether to buy PSN cards or just buy physical copies. I got $100 of PSN money so i could buy the Last of Us(they only had $50 cards). My buddy went halfers with me and we both get to have the games and play them when every we want and play them together online at the same time. 

Not a Sony fanboy(i only bought a PS3 in the passed couple of years), but i'll admit i'm more of a fan of Sony. I gotta say i wasn't jealous(i'm buying the PS4). The only thing i'm jealous about is Killer Instinct. I wish that was for both consoles, that game looks so good. 

Only reason why i'm bringing up this old news is because a lot of people thought and still think that DRM was necessary. Whether it effected you are not they just didn't need to implement and the people who are buying the Xbox One could've got the best of both worlds, digitally and physically. 

PS+ is also very under rated and Sony does a terrible job advertising it. Free games monthly that are new and that aren't just 4 year old games? I'm in. 

How does the Xbox One button work on the controller and on the console? I hate how on the new consoles it's just touch. There's been so many times where i've accidentally touched the power or eject button.

How does the Xbox One button work on the controller and on the console? I hate how on the new consoles it's just touch. There's been so many times where i've accidentally touched the power or eject button.

ikr.gif

It's mostly due to my fat fingers. I seriously wouldn't mind a button that I had to exert pressure to actually activate instead of a switch that catches a shadow the wrong way and thinks you meant to open the disc tray.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the good thing about xbox one it comes with 2 free games killer instinct and project spark :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

the good thing about xbox one it comes with 2 free games killer instinct and project spark :D

Shitty thing is you can only play as Jago in Killer Instinct. I want Sabre Wulf. :(

Doesn't really matter lol if i was getting the Xbox One i'd be buying Killer Instinct. I hope the Xbox One sells a cheaper version later on without the Kinect. I really wanna get Killer Instinct. Only reason why i would want an Xbox One.

PS4 comes with like 4 free games, i'm pretty excited about for those games doe so it's all good until then.

Project spark is free???

Really?

These were 2 games I liked at the conference and thought you had to buy them...

I LOVED Spark... Can't wait to play it!

Really?

These were 2 games I liked at the conference and thought you had to buy them...

I LOVED Spark... Can't wait to play it!

You pretty much need to buy Killer Instinct even though it's "F2P". You only get to play as one character, "Jago".  

I'm not too sure how "free" Project Spark is gonna be. Looked into it and they haven't said how much access of the game you will be getting. All they're saying is that it's "free" to download. Makes me think they aren't giving details cause they want you to think you're getting the entire game free. After people findinging out that the whole game isn't free there will be complaints and M$ will say "we never said the whole game would be free".

Edit: An article i just read said that there will be a "free pack" wtih hundreds of objects to use. 

Holy shit I think the new exclusive is Conkers bad fur day 2. One of the ign Xbox guys just said he watched the funniest trailer in a while and he can't show it until Monday. It has to be a Conker sequel. Has to be.

Just changed my PS4 preorder to Xbox One today. MLG's deal with CoD being at every MLG event in 2014 + Titanfall is what made me switch gamewise, and the reversal of policies so that the consoles are effectively the same aside from tech specs also is a good thing.

Just changed my PS4 preorder to Xbox One today. MLG's deal with CoD being at every MLG event in 2014 + Titanfall is what made me switch gamewise, and the reversal of policies so that the consoles are effectively the same aside from tech specs also is a good thing.

titanfall may eventually end up on PS4.

the specs are extremely similiar.

I don't know if this has been answered but whatever.  Does anybody know why there is/what is the point of "Day One Edition."  There is an option on Amazon for both "Day One" and "standard" edition consoles.  It seems as if they both launch on the same date and are at the same price point.  Now, I understand that DayOne comes with the controller and the achievement, but isn't a "standard console" purchased on launch also a "day one."  The only thing I can think of is that they have a limited run of "DayOne" consoles so it looks like they're scare.  However, they will have plenty of the "Standard editions" upon launch.  Because, if you look on Amazon the "Standard editions" are still available, however the DayOne's are not...

Anybody notice this or can explain it?

The day ones will have a limited run. Idk the number though. As you said it comes with the the controller which has day one printed in the middle and the achievement.

On the xbox YouTube channel Major Nelson unboxes the day one console. Both consoles are the same except doe those two things the Day One edition comes with so get whichever one you want.

Xbox One now in full production with improved CPU performance

Xbox chief marketing officer Yusef Mehdi just spoke at the Citi Global Technology Conference and said Microsoft is now in full production for the Xbox One and producing in mass with plans still on for a November 2013 launch.

About one month after improving the GPU clock speed, Mehdi added that Microsoft just made another technical boost by upgrading the CPU performance to 1.75 GHZ from 1.6 GHZ.

Source: GeekWire

I dont really play video games alot, Just Halo. If it weren't for Halo I wouldnt be a "gamer" so I'll end up getting the X1. Hopefully with this next gen eSports will take off and become that much bigger. 

This is something that PS3 has and hopefully for Xbox One owners they do this.

Right now i have a fight stick and every time i want to switch from my controller to the fight stick on my 360, i have to turn off my console switch controllers and then turn it back on. On the PS3 you don't need to do that. You can just hold the middle button(your dashboard button) and then you can switch to make it your 1-4 player controller. 

I'm confused on what to get..I really don't know anymore :blush:

Stick with Xbox or go back to PlayStation?

Not significant. It also means they won't be able to overclock it later on and the CPU/GPU could wear out faster.

Does anyone have info on How the twitch will Stream Straight from the Xbox?

Will I need a cap card/any other items like that or will it just be the Xbox and Booom Done