Joseph

OT of Forge | What Are You Working On?

Anyways I'm working on a new gametype for Action Sack...

Action sack is pretty much the pinnacle of Halo 4, so needless to say you're going the right direction

• Upvote (+1) 4

Action sack is pretty much the pinnacle of Halo 4, so needless to say you're going the right direction

It was before meta raid was added. If you search as a random, it's the only thing you play 99.99% of the time. 

Will I get lit up if I post my Zealot remake? /shot

• Upvote (+1) 3

Nah, you'll get praised by try-hards and it'll get put into Team Throwdown/MLG playlist or whatever the fuck is going on in Halo nowadays. Unless it's got the space zone, then don't do it, lol.

I'm definitely curious to see how you pulled it off.

Hi everybody! Managed to catch up with Erupt and Flamingo today, so I figured I'd ask how everybody in the ol MLG/Beyond forums are doing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Forge what you want, SaLoT made Taiga

• Upvote (+1) 1

Does anyone have a list of the object weighting in terms of lighting glitch? I can't recall what site it was posted on or what to google to find it.

edit: found it.

Can an experienced forge check out my map? Just invite "lowgi HM" the l is a L

Hey, what's up?  Just saw this.  :)

Haha just saw that for the first time.

Can an experienced forge check out my map? Just invite "lowgi HM" the l is a L

I'm no experienced forger except maybe in piece usage, but I'll come check it out if you want.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Soooo. Any guesses as to H:2A's forge mode? I'm guessing since it's getting the "same remake treatment as CEA" then we'll be getting a forge mode, but no forge canvas, just the remastered maps to tinker with. The only problem I see with forge mode on the remastered maps is that it was specifically stated that you could switch from the old graphics to new graphics. How's that going to work with forged pieces?

I think that Halo 2 and Halo 2A will be two seperate games, thus for example providing lockout for Halo 2 and Lockout Anniversary for H2A. This will mean that all of the forge maps will not be able to be played on the old Halo 2.

If it is indeed happening in this way then I see forge maps being dead in competitive play as everybody is just going to play to old Halo 2 and not the anniversary version.

Soooo. Any guesses as to H:2A's forge mode? I'm guessing since it's getting the "same remake treatment as CEA" then we'll be getting a forge mode, but no forge canvas, just the remastered maps to tinker with. The only problem I see with forge mode on the remastered maps is that it was specifically stated that you could switch from the old graphics to new graphics. How's that going to work with forged pieces?

I guess that there will be no forge 'objects' in H2A, just weapons and crates etc. Dear knows what they'll do :/

If it is indeed happening in this way then I see forge maps being dead in competitive play as everybody is just going to play to old Halo 2 and not the anniversary version.

Meh, who really cares though. The map choices are commonly disappointing anyways. Forge isn't about those idiots.

I really wish the Halo 1 portion had a forge.

I'm no experienced forger except maybe in piece usage, but I'll come check it out if you want.

You made like five maps, noob.

Dont really see the need for forge in halo 2. Its not like we are going to be lacking maps.

Dont really see the need for forge in halo 2. Its not like we are going to be lacking maps.

I don't think Forge will be needed to build competitive maps for The Master Chief Collection.

It would be nice to have it there so we'd be able to tweak weapons and spawns though.

You made like five maps, noob.

And they all sucked butt >:C

In any case, looks like forge as we know it is screwed? :I

Maybe, at least until H5. The way I see it though is that we weren't getting any new forge mode until H5 anyway. The MCC is going to be awesome with or without forge mode.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And they all sucked butt >:C

I think I speak for most of us when I say that you have designed solid maps. And you take feedback like a champ.

I've kind of lost hope in forge. 343 just doesn't acknowledge how important it is like Bungie did. I'd be glad to be proven wrong with Halo 5 though. I've never lost the passion.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think I speak for most of us when I say that you have designed solid maps. And you take feedback like a champ.

I've kind of lost hope in forge. 343 just doesn't acknowledge how important it is like Bungie did. I'd be glad to be proven wrong with Halo 5 though. I've never lost the passion.

Frank O' connor stated that armor abilities weren't going to be in Halo 5, so that gives me some hope they'll improve forge too.

I'm sure they have gotten plenty of feedback about forge as well.

Hello. Do you remember me?

Screenshotashx-2.jpg

It's a rethorical question. Don't answer it.

• Upvote (+1) 2