Joseph

OT of Forge | What Are You Working On?

Lol just check out this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxyM6RLrHAs&feature=youtu.be&a

He talked for 10 minutes about nothing with a guy who can barely formulate a sentence. I mean listen from 1:22 to 1:32

more...more..options yeah they can es-essentially make bigger maps that they wanted to like....(wanted to wat?)....they can.....(they can wat?).....include much more...(INCLUDE MUCH MORE WAT? FINISH A FUCKING LINE)...ehm...I..I...I....if...if the budget is more that means custom games are gonna be better.

623px-Genius-meme.png

@@Vodka yes you were right...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I was worried someone remade countdown after looking at 2:38.

The map looks very sick, sadly too hard for building with blocks and boards

• Upvote (+1) 1

very cool map.  There's a loop in the trapezoid room with the lift and drop down but I could be convinced otherwise through gameplay.  Love how purpose built all of the rooms are.  Structure and cover merged together is my favorite kind of map (no crates).  This is another one they are testing: 

There are a lot less restrictions when designing for UT, so its hard to really imagine this map Fatality is playing on for Halo.  I just like the space and verticality.  

Even if it could be made on Halo, SaLoT wouldn't approve of it.

But here's still hoping MCC lives up to the hype (in terms of both forge and multiplayer), or else that I'm not impulsed too quickly to drop $500+ on garbage. This is Halo's last stand for me.

Even if it could be made on Halo, SaLoT wouldn't approve of it.

But here's still hoping MCC lives up to the hype (in terms of both forge and multiplayer), or else that I'm not impulsed too quickly to drop $500+ on garbage. This is Halo's last stand for me.

MCC Forge hype? Where?

MCC Forge hype? Where?

I'm sure there's excitement for playing custom maps on Halo 2 Anniversary gameplay.

Just maybe not so for forge itself. Pardon my poor wording

The forging looks very nice on that map.

It just bothers me how many people abuse extraction cylinders.

I had to. If I didn't use them, it'll be very difficult to use callouts since the entirety of the map is, well, green.

Murder miners is being released on Steam any time now. You lot coming along?

It's already been released, but it's got vsync and they haven't fixed the slow movement and double melees, sprint is still in the game and there's a fucking BR for whatever reason.

I had to. If I didn't use them, it'll be very difficult to use callouts since the entirety of the map is, well, green.

You never have to use extraction Cylinders, but suit yourself.

Abuse isn't the word I would use. He leveraged the cylinders quite effectively. The alternative would be to color the lines which would destroy any cohesion he was able to form with his architecture. He did great with them. It looks clean.

The one change I would make is get rid of the green lines that he has. But at least it is a consistent look through out. Not one of these red jungle lines here and yellow over there and...

• Upvote (+1) 2

Abuse isn't the word I would use. He leveraged the cylinders quite effectively. The alternative would be to color the lines which would destroy any cohesion he was able to form with his architecture. He did great with them. It looks clean.

First, please do not advertise your blogs. I am not interested. And "leveraged"...ok.

Second, I have looked at the map. They don't look as cluttered as I suggested, but given most of the map is colored with green lines, these extra colors IMO will be over-bearing for callouts and detracts from the "acid-green" aesthetic (that said, the symbols made by the yellow EXT cylinders don't bother me). It just doesn't look good.

I'm glad you think it looks clean. But we have different opinions.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hello,  I am looking for forgers out there to make some of the best maps ever. I am a long time forger, built hundreds of maps through

Halo 3-4. Have been in many forging clans throughout Halo.

Dont be shy Please feel free to contact me on xbox my gamertage is Jericho VLL

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm really excited for everyone with this new bad ass forge mode for H2A. I'm not sure if I'll be around though, not sure if I wanna spend hundreds of dollars just to forge anymore. We'll see.

Regardless though... I hope to see some awesome maps from you guys.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You nerds better persuade me to buy an XB1 with your delicious lag free creations.

• Upvote (+1) 3