theoryCHL

CHL:Competitive Halo League

Should I be discouraged to join up if I live in Australia?

We are working on a EU branch of the league now, please feel free to join up!

You know its funny you say that. Every fake theory Ive ran into has said they have had the name since XBC. So in less there was like 50 Theorys back in the XBC days (Which I highly doubt) you guys think if you say you have been around since XBC nobody will question it. Its just funny.

Real talk tho. OGs dont have to explain how long they have had their name. #JustSaying :ghost:

look I'm sorry you thought you were the only person with the name, i truly am. In honesty, I have had this name since xbox connect about 11 years now. Im sure it makes you feel better that you think you are the "legit" theory, but I don't care, at all.

please act like an adult and stay on topic. #justsaying

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I agree but I meant something along the lines of that new twitter account... I think it is called HaloScrimsEU. Now that is perfect :D

we also tweet out events and customs, even for EU players. follow us @CHL_Tweets

• Upvote (+1) 1

we also tweet out events and customs, even for EU players. follow us @CHL_Tweets

Hey that sounds great, sure thing!

• Upvote (+1) 1

You know its funny you say that. Every fake theory Ive ran into has said they have had the name since XBC. So in less there was like 50 Theorys back in the XBC days (Which I highly doubt) you guys think if you say you have been around since XBC nobody will question it. Its just funny.

Real talk tho. OGs dont have to explain how long they have had their name. #JustSaying :ghost:

How can you put Ghostayame's face next to that nonsense you just wrote? #JustAsking

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Theory = Master Troll #JustSaying

And to the OT, I think this whole league of yours sounds GREAT! And if you get EU's rolling, I'll undoubtedly join :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Theory = Master Troll #JustSaying

And to the OT, I think this whole league of yours sounds GREAT! And if you get EU's rolling, I'll undoubtedly join :)

there seems to be enough EU players looking. If you guys want in, all you need to do is register. Talk to all the EU players you know, get some teams. if you can get at LEAST 6 teams, we will go through the effort of all the organizing for you guys.

Its all up to you guys to show up when registration opens! 

look I'm sorry you thought you were the only person with the name, i truly am. In honesty, I have had this name since xbox connect about 11 years now. Im sure it makes you feel better that you think you are the "legit" theory, but I don't care, at all.

please act like an adult and stay on topic. #justsaying

You guys need to chill out.

I was just messing with ya. smh.

If you think for one second  I "Care" the least lil bit that we have the same name then LOL. It happens. Who gives a fuck lol.

But Ill leave you fellas to it. Good luck with CHL!

You guys need to chill out.

I was just messing with ya. smh.

If you think for one second  I "Care" the least lil bit that we have the same name then LOL. It happens. Who gives a fuck lol.

But Ill leave you fellas to it. Good luck with CHL!

This new evidence proves my prior hypothesis that indeed Theory = Master troll.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just to make sure you're aware, Australia isn't in EU, you know that right?

OT: This actually sounds awesome, I'll see if my team wants to sign up, we're EU as well so will be looking to see how many EU players/teams there are.

Just to make sure you're aware, Australia isn't in EU, you know that right?

OT: This actually sounds awesome, I'll see if my team wants to sign up, we're EU as well so will be looking to see how many EU players/teams there are.

based on the time difference we would have to group AU with the EU branch of the league. We would not be able to do three separate leagues. 

I am also a part of CHL, it really has the potential to be a great league. 

That signature is awesome JC -LuckyRhinoceros