Sign in to follow this  
Heathen117

TEC Infamous drops Naded, picks up APG

Who would like this decision?  Everyone remembers how nefarious the twitch chat was during the event.  Well not only did Naded play great, but he was one of the only players that didn't get trashed by the stream.  He is one of the most beloved players in the game right now.  I am so upset with this team change.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So Lethul ends Apg's career then picks him up. 

But honestly, this is a bit surprising seeing how well they played last event, specifically Naded. They know their team better than us, though and I'm looking forward to seeing how they do. 

Naded did better than you the whole tourney so stfu you have no idea what your talking about. I could have capped that flag on simplex and I suck so go kys

Lmao yesss

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded did better than you the whole tourney so stfu you have no idea what your talking about. I could have capped that flag on simplex and I suck so go kys

3p0b2g.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

You cant blame a whole tourney on that one simplex game. They lost 6 games to requiem. Who choked the other 5 games? We dont know because we were only watching one POV out of eight. Apparently they watched theatre of all games, so they must have seen something we didnt

:lxthul: GETTING TROLLED, THIS IS GR8 GR8 GR8 GR8

• Upvote (+1) 1

LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE ALL REALLY REALLY STUPID. YOU ALL HAVE BLIND OPINIONS BASED OFF WHO YOU LIKE THE MOST. BUT HERE'S THE THING, NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY CLUE WHY WE DID IT, YOU ALL JUST SIT THERE TRYING TO COMPREHEND IT PLEASE.

CLUTCH FLAG TOUCH BRO

Stupid fucking decision. Naded played solid, was consistent and is the only one who's voice I can stand on Infamous. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

It probably was a bad decision to drop Naded, that seems like a safe assumption.  But it is not dumb to pick up aPG either.  

We didn't mean to drop him while he was sleeping. We wanted to talk to him last night, but we thought he was asleep, and tried to get ahold of him for a couple of hours, in the middle of the day. We didn't see he was sleeping until after.

We also texted him saying everything an hour before tweeting

can you please get an avatar picture. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Team changes aside, I think it's safe to say that Derrick is the new fan favorite.

• Upvote (+1) 3

who is derrick?

This is Derrick.

LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE ALL REALLY REALLY STUPID. YOU ALL HAVE BLIND OPINIONS BASED OFF WHO YOU LIKE THE MOST. BUT HERE'S THE THING, NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY CLUE WHY WE DID IT, YOU ALL JUST SIT THERE TRYING TO COMPREHEND IT PLEASE.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I feel like you guys think teaming is just something you do with someone who's good. Even if Naded was playing well, maybe he just didnt mesh and get along well with the players outside the game, which is also equally important.You want your teammates to get along and have a good time together, everyone on Infamous is young and Naded isn't. Maybe they found hanging out with him weird and awkward to team chemistry.

There's much more to a team than how a player performs midgame.

• Upvote (+1) 2