Sign in to follow this  
Heathen117

TEC Infamous drops Naded, picks up APG

Naded made more great plays then almost anyone on the team during AGL 8. Terrible decision  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I find it funny that the guy who played with the most consistency got dropped.

Lethul didn't exactly have the best Simplex CTF game against Requiem, and remember Goofy running right past Dersky allowing Dersky to push into the base and grab the winning flag? 

The new team may work out fine, but I feel for Naded.

• Upvote (+1) 1

www.youtube.com/watch?v=naz95B9BMkY

Nadeds vlog. To sum it up

-Said hes been gaming hard to a point where it hurts
-The online qulalifier is very stupid
-Doesnt know why infamous was thinking of a team change when next real event is in november
-Everyone on infamous made mistakes, not just him
-Felt the team change was led by goofy and lethul. Ryan was going with the flow, didnt really care
-Said Infamous got outplayed by classic and shouldve lost but mikwens mistake cost them the series
-If Infamous won the event, they wouldve still made the change (or thought about it)

-Infamous choked the event, even though ninja played one of his best tourneys

-Hes a free agent and wont be streaming

• Upvote (+1) 3

Naded will fit great in classic, unless 2gre takes the spot.

Ogre 2 isn't coming back unfortunately.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

is this the worst team changes in halo history pt. 2 thread? lol

i thought someone was trolling on twitter

ryannoob teaming with apg and dropping naded after placing 2? this cannot be reallife

I think Goofy would have been better to drop, but I think the issue is mostly the clash of personalities. Naded acts a lot differently than everybody else on the team.

aPG, when was your first event? Out of a lot of the pro's who still stick around you are one who has been competing for quite a long time. I don't think anyone really knows about your Halo 2 FFA days.

Thanks for all the kind words about me guys :kappa: I don't normally respond to forum posts by people, but I feel the need to do so with some of the things that have been said. When you all say, "Why drop a player after getting 2nd?", you are all forgetting that I was dropped by Ambush after WINNING an event and only dropping ONE game in the tournament, but I still understood their decision 100%. Along with not only being dropped by Status Quo, but also Classic recently  Teams/Players feel as if they add a different player they'll become the best team. I am not at all saying we are going to be the best team, we'll have to see the weekend of the event. For all I know this team could be awful, but you have to understand it from the players point of view even if you don't know their full reasoning behind their decision. I am extremely thankful for this opprotunity because I did not believe this was a possibilty and I was out of options while getting closer to putting the controller down. Good luck to Naded and whatever he decides to do. I have big shoes to fill and a lot to prove.

It's nothing personal, you are a great player and I don't think anyone disagrees with that.

The majority of the thread (if you ignore the curse jokes) isn't actually attacking you they're attacking the decision to separate that lineup. This is because Infamous put on one of the best performances from a spectators perspective; they had great plays matched by their energy and hype. Even better they progressed the narrative for a lot of people by 'slaying the dragon' which was the pretty much the talking point of the entire weekend - who wouldn't want to see that team continue to evolve and come back the next event to pick up where they left off. As spectators we will never know the full extent of the situation, we don't even get a full honest view of how the games play out usually being fed an edited version that accounts for 1/8th of the potential perspectives.

Talking team changes in general, competitive Halo is an odd creature. I think teams and fans alike would be better off with a little consistency but this way is just ingrained into Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Thanks for all the kind words about me guys :kappa: I don't normally respond to forum posts by people, but I feel the need to do so with some of the things that have been said. When you all say, "Why drop a player after getting 2nd?", you are all forgetting that I was dropped by Ambush after WINNING an event and only dropping ONE game in the tournament, but I still understood their decision 100%. Along with not only being dropped by Status Quo, but also Classic recently  Teams/Players feel as if they add a different player they'll become the best team. I am not at all saying we are going to be the best team, we'll have to see the weekend of the event. For all I know this team could be awful, but you have to understand it from the players point of view even if you don't know their full reasoning behind their decision. I am extremely thankful for this opprotunity because I did not believe this was a possibilty and I was out of options while getting closer to putting the controller down. Good luck to Naded and whatever he decides to do. I have big shoes to fill and a lot to prove.

I don't think people are questioning you being on the team, they are questioning why Naded was dropped when many thought he was Infamous' best player at AGL8.

• Upvote (+1) 1

aPG was the player to pick up, but Naded wasn't the player to drop.

It really should've been Goofy or Lethul to get dropped if they're talking about Sunday chokes, and those 2 probably pushed for Naded to get dropped because 1) they dont want themselves considered so they throw someone else under the bus right away, 2) naded wasn't there to defend himself in their skype chat.

• Upvote (+1) 5

LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE ALL REALLY REALLY STUPID. YOU ALL HAVE BLIND OPINIONS BASED OFF WHO YOU LIKE THE MOST. BUT HERE'S THE THING, NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY CLUE WHY WE DID IT, YOU ALL JUST SIT THERE TRYING TO COMPREHEND IT PLEASE.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 17

Damn I remember when we had trolls who were actually good at trolling. Someone get Goose to sign up.

Lol the day obvious finds this site.

LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE ALL REALLY REALLY STUPID. YOU ALL HAVE BLIND OPINIONS BASED OFF WHO YOU LIKE THE MOST. BUT HERE'S THE THING, NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY CLUE WHY WE DID IT, YOU ALL JUST SIT THERE TRYING TO COMPREHEND IT PLEASE.

"Agreed" - SK, pre-Columbus 2010

LISTEN MAN, YOU'RE ALL REALLY REALLY STUPID. YOU ALL HAVE BLIND OPINIONS BASED OFF WHO DID GOOD. BUT HERE'S THE THING, NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING OR HAVE ANY CLUE WHY WE DID IT, YOU ALL JUST SIT THERE TRYING TO COMPREHEND IT PLEASE.

ftfy

• Upvote (+1) 6

I derped

This sucks that Naded got dropped, great player. I really like this pick-up though. People need to start recognizing Ryan as guy who brings out the most in his teammates potential. Only ambush was able to smoothly integrate APG's play style effectively in halo 4. Imagine how well his talents will be utilized teaming with ryan. 

I really think Classic could do big things though if they pick up Naded.  Mikwen made some sick plays that blundered it when he made the almost irresistible celebration of said plays.  I bet they would make top 4 consistently.

But he would be a worthwhile addition to any team.  Even Ambush, could you imagine him replacing Heinz?  My bet is still on Classic though, with BtH as a strong possibility.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really think Classic could do big things though if they pick up Naded.  Mikwen made some sick plays that blundered it when he made the almost irresistible celebration of said plays.  I bet they would make top 4 consistently.

But he would be a worthwhile addition to any team.  Even Ambush, could you imagine him replacing Heinz?  My bet is still on Classic though, with BtH as a strong possibility.

Yes I could imagine him replacing Heinz....and then Ambush never winning an event again. Naded is a great slayer but Ambush has 3 of those already. If he went to Classic, I agree, that team would be sexy.

• Upvote (+1) 1