Sign in to follow this  
Heathen117

TEC Infamous drops Naded, picks up APG

Said by every person whos teamed with aPG ever

Only difference is that the results have shown. Those three have won an event together.

We didn't mean to drop him while he was sleeping. We wanted to talk to him last night, but we thought he was asleep, and tried to get ahold of him for a couple of hours, in the middle of the day. We didn't see he was sleeping until after.

We also texted him saying everything an hour before tweeting

• Upvote (+1) 1

aPG kills teams when he's replacing RyaNoob. Now that he's teaming with him he'll be fine  :kappa: .

Naded was the only reason why I liked that team. Bummer for me.

Naded Strongside Neighbor Bestman.  You never know.

Naded is known to have a bad attitude. Hes always been dropped by teams because of his personality/personal behaviour and rarely because of his skill. Even Chris Pucket had mentioned that ones. And you should hear Neighbor or Bestman talk about him (and others).I think he has changed considerably over the years but I wouldnt be surprised if this played a role once again.

When Puckett mentioned it, it was when he joined Walshy for Carbon.  Then they reported that Walshy heard mixed things about him, but liked teaming with him immediately.  I've never heard Neighbor or Best Man say anything about Naded either.  Are you sure they actually did?  I have a feeling you heard some hearsay.

But this is a HUGE shock to me.  I know it won't happen, but it would be crazy if Ambush dropped Heinz for Naded.  Classic wouldn't be a bad move.  Naded and Roy would be a cool combo.  Naded probably could improve any team he joins.  I hope he puts together a good roster, I don't want to see him form some random team.  He is too good for that.

Naded really is Classic's best option right now to replace APG IMO, I dont see it as a down-grade either Naded brings more versatility and energy to the team. Who else could they pick up? Neighbor and Bestman always seem to be a duo, and FS and Enable is a duo as well. Unless they decide to pick up someone like Cloud or Snakebite maybe?

There has to be more to this....

Only thing I can think of is that Lethul, Ryanoob, Goofy chill with aPG more than Naded outside events. As dumb as that sounds, if your friend is playing well with your team and says they should think about picking him up its hard to not. But this is unreal man. The reasons stated are ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded really is Classic's best option right now to replace APG IMO, I dont see it as a down-grade either Naded brings more versatility and energy to the team. Who else could they pick up? Neighbor and Bestman always seem to be a duo, and FS and Enable is a duo as well. Unless they decide to pick up someone like Cloud or Snakebite maybe?

Blaze or Snake Bite are the best options.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There has to be more to this....

Only thing I can think of is that Lethul, Ryanoob, Goofy chill with aPG more than Naded outside events. As dumb as that sounds, if your friend is playing well with your team and says they should think about picking him up its hard to not. But this is unreal man. The reasons stated are ridiculous.

l8  :lxthul:

I just don't see APG having the same type of impact, not just in playstyle, Naded did which ultimately got them 2nd - could have been 1st which I see as their failure. A lot of the reasoning for dropping him appears shakey as well;

• APG's success with Ambush - the core of that team was and is so strong and at the time they were winning events there wasn't as much competition. I could name several players they could have swapped for APG at that time and still seen the success they did.
  • Naded MIA - Naded said he maintained some contact and expressed wishes to stay together. If they're not going to the next event just round the corner I see no reason for urgency.
  • Past achievements - is it really that important? All top players have that hunger for success.
  • Sunday inconsistency - there were mistakes especially in the finals does that really fall to Naded?
  • Ambush / Classic having a bad events - this speaks to the whole team more so than one individual. I don't think anyone would consider Naded the weak link during the event and honestly APG isn't showing to be that much better than everyone else. If you think both of those teams on a good day could beat you with Naded then they're going to beat you with APG.

Wasted potential IMO, what a shame.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Infamous could of won a tournament with their AGL 8 roster..... but now they have APG soooooooooo Top 6

• Upvote (+1) 4

I just don't see APG having the same type of impact, not just in playstyle, Naded did which ultimately got them 2nd - could have been 1st which I see as their failure. A lot of the reasoning for dropping him appears shakey as well;

• APG's success with Ambush - the core of that team was and is so strong and at the time they were winning events there wasn't as much competition. I could name several players they could have swapped for APG at that time and still seen the success they did. Extremely debatable but we will never know
  • Naded MIA - Naded said he maintained some contact and expressed wishes to stay together. If they're not going to the next event just round the corner I see no reason for urgency. 
  • Past achievements - is it really that important? All top players have that hunger for success. Apparently considering enable and FS did drop ace and dersky for royal 2 and snakebite because of past achievements and they never played the game yet. And Ambush dropped APG after placing first
  • Sunday inconsistency - there were mistakes especially in the finals does that really fall to Naded? They didnt say it fell to naded. They said they were too of a inconsistent team to ever win an event and they played terrible as a team on sunday. That was their tourney to win but they didnt because of inconsistency
  • Ambush / Classic having a bad events - this speaks to the whole team more so than one individual. I don't think anyone would consider Naded the weak link during the event and honestly APG isn't showing to be that much better than everyone else. If you think both of those teams on a good day could beat you with Naded then they're going to beat you with APG. Roy and heinz had the worse tourney they have ever played in their life. They would tell you themselfs. The community doesnt think highly of APG for whatever reason (even though he played the best on classic and arguably on warriors) but any top pro would tell you if APG has a team he is comfortable with, he will succeed. Especially teaming with someone like ryanoob and lethul who he had success with in the past

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is probably gonna do wonders for aPG's confidence. I heard he was really depressed about not placing well and being dropped from team's. I think he'll do well on Infamous.

• APG's success with Ambush - the core of that team was and is so strong and at the time they were winning events there wasn't as much competition. I could name several players they could have swapped for APG at that time and still seen the success they did. Extremely debatable but we will never know
  • Past achievements - is it really that important? All top players have that hunger for success. Apparently considering enable and FS did drop ace and dersky for royal 2 and snakebite because of past achievements and they never played the game yet. And Ambush dropped APG after placing first
  • Sunday inconsistency - there were mistakes especially in the finals does that really fall to Naded? They didnt say it fell to naded. They said they were too of a inconsistent team to ever win an event and they played terrible as a team on sunday. That was their tourney to win but they didnt because of inconsistency
  • Ambush / Classic having a bad events - this speaks to the whole team more so than one individual. I don't think anyone would consider Naded the weak link during the event and honestly APG isn't showing to be that much better than everyone else. If you think both of those teams on a good day could beat you with Naded then they're going to beat you with APG. Roy and heinz had the worse tourney they have ever played in their life. They would tell you themselfs. The community doesnt think highly of APG for whatever reason (even though he played the best on classic and arguably on warriors) but any top pro would tell you if APG has a team he is comfortable with, he will succeed. Especially teaming with someone like ryanoob and lethul who he had success with in the past

People don't hate APG as a person (he's a nice guy). Rather, a lot of people don't understand his playstyle. It's well beyond aggressive, and it requires a certain kind of team around it in order for it to be played to perfection.

That's why APG had success with Ambush (and Infamous in Reach), because the way those teams played as a whole were similar to how he played as an individual. Warriors and Classic did not match that playstyle, so he was out of his element. Was he bad? No. But was he playing at 100%? No.

Huge mistake. Naded played awesome and fit the team perfect. If anything at all they should have dropped Goofy, but I honestly thought the team was perfect as it was

• Upvote (+1) 2

People don't hate APG as a person (he's a nice guy). Rather, a lot of people don't understand his playstyle. It's well beyond aggressive, and it requires a certain kind of team around it in order for it to be played to perfection.

That's why APG had success with Ambush (and Infamous in Reach), because the way those teams played as a whole were similar to how he played as an individual. Warriors and Classic did not match that playstyle, so he was out of his element. Was he bad? No. But was he playing at 100%? No.

And thats why they did this change

They already know how he plays and they match his playstyle

This could be a ploy by Ryan to prove that he should be getting more of the credit. He proved that he was an important piece of Warriors. He helped Mikwen and Chig get closer to actually winning an event. He helped bring back Roy. He saved Lxthul's career. He revived Naded's career. Now many people think that aPG - the player he was dropped for twice - is the reason teams are losing not that dropping Ryan hurts that team. He will save aPG's career and we will have no choice but to declare him the "career saving" :goat: .

:kappa: