Sign in to follow this  
Heathen117

TEC Infamous drops Naded, picks up APG

Is 2gre actually coming back or is this just bullshit

People are just speculating because he has been playing a good amount in the past couple days.

Now we will see if Ryanoob can overcome the aPG team killer curse. :kappa:

j/k. I think aPG and Lxthul have two of the nastiest shots in Halo 4 and it will be sick to see them on the same team - especially guided by RyaNerd.

But seriously, why is everyone assuming Naded got dropped? There is a good chance he couldn't make this event so they needed a replacement. aPG was the best available player.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Legit, 2gre, Roy, and naded to team

Crazy theory: naded left of his own will, but Let infamous tell everyone he got dropped because the more people dislike Ryan, lethul, and goofy the better they play

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

But seriously, why is everyone assuming Naded got dropped? There is a good chance he couldn't make this event so they needed a replacement. aPG was the best available player.

Please see:

Lethul explained the drop on ryans stream. To sum it up he said 

-APG is the best player that isnt on Ambush. He plays great every event but the only team he has been comfortable with is Ambush (which he won)

-Naded has been MIA since AGL. Hasnt been in contact with anyone or social media since it ended. 

-Past achievements with APG

-Infamous (with Naded) played terrible on sunday. They were too inconsistent.

-Ambush had a bad event. If they were playing how they should have played, they wouldve lost to ambush 

-The only reason they beat classic was because roy had a terrible event

not gonna lie, i agree with pretty much everything

Lethul explained the drop on ryans stream. To sum it up he said 

-APG is the best player that isnt on Ambush. He plays great every event but the only team he has been comfortable with is Ambush (which he won)

-Naded has been MIA since AGL. Hasnt been in contact with anyone or social media since it ended. 

-Past achievements with APG

-Infamous (with Naded) played terrible on sunday. They were too inconsistent.

-Ambush had a bad event. If they were playing how they should have played, they wouldve lost to ambush 

-The only reason they beat classic was because roy had a terrible event

not gonna lie, i agree with pretty much everything

I didn't see all of the Infamous' games on Sunday but I thought I read that Goofy and Lethul weren't playing that well in the finals. Even if I'm wrong on that, I didn't see or hear anything about Naded playing poorly in any of their match ups so I wouldn't think he alone would be the cause of their inconsistency. APG is an amazing player but I don't really see him alone making Infamous consistent enough to get past Ambush and Requiem. Plus Classic and Status Quo will be in the mix depending on what team changes they make

NaBCIl6.png

:maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven: :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 4

I can definitely see Naded teaming with Hoaxer and Elumnite with a 4th. Not sure on the 4th though. Maybe Absolutely or Coby. 

As I see it now, I don't think this new Infamous will get Top 4. Ambush, Classic (with 2gre), Quo, and Requiem are all better imo

Well from watching AGL 8 I thought Naded not only performed up to expectations I though he surpassed them by a mile. He had amazing games all weekend not the least of which was the dispatch flag game against Requiem. He played amazing I hope there's something else that was going on I didn't see/know about that caused this.

Unless there was a classic "clash" in personalities or play styles but with 2nd place and beating Ambush I don't see how there play styles could've clashed.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I can definitely see Naded teaming with Hoaxer and Elumnite with a 4th. Not sure on the 4th though. Maybe Absolutely or Coby. 

As I see it now, I don't think this new Infamous will get Top 4. Ambush, Classic (with 2gre), Quo, and Requiem are all better imo

hahaha sq is terrible

and a team with ryanoob not getting top 4?

GL with that buddy

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Lol Dersky just said on his stream that they shouldnt have made team change, but if they were going to, it should've been Goofy, because choke in the finals

I agree 100%

• Upvote (+1) 7

Lost respect for those guys, dropping Naded when he's asleep without even telling him. Who wants to wake up and find out on fucking Twitter that you've been dropped after placing 2nd at an event which is newly formed, aswell as outplacing Ambush and SQ.

SMH.

How could you say that when they tried to tell him earlier but naded isolated himself from the rest of the world after agl. They said mutliple times they tried to tell him earlier but he never returned calls/texts or anything.

Lost respect for those guys, dropping Naded when he's asleep without even telling him. Who wants to wake up and find out on fucking Twitter that you've been dropped after placing 2nd at an event which is newly formed, aswell as outplacing Ambush and SQ.

SMH.

couldn't have said it better :)

• Upvote (+1) 2

Flamesword, Enable, Naded, Strongside

Not for this event. Enable is on Ambush. But it may not be a bad idea moving forward depending on how much StrongSide would be willing to game.

I think we'll see a really good aPG on this team. Lethul and Ryanoob are two players that aPG seems to be comfortable playing with and goofy wasn't the reason for aPG not doing well on warriors. So, I could see this team do some serious damage.

Said by every person whos teamed with aPG ever

• Upvote (+1) 4

If Infamous was trying to create the god squad of annoying 08'/Reach kids they succeeded  -_-

If Infamous was trying to create the god squad of annoying 08'/Reach kids they succeeded  -_-

I believe we've found the poster-team.  :kappa: