Sign in to follow this  
Heathen117

TEC Infamous drops Naded, picks up APG

Personally, I don't agree with this.

Unless there was some kind of serious fight/constant attitude problem with Naded (I didn't observe either, IMO), I don't see why Infamous would make a change. They placed 2nd, lost only to Requiem (who won the event), and Naded in particular had an awesome tournament (Infamous as a whole was playing awesome too, don't get me wrong).

I hear the arguments about picking people up for reasons of "firepower", and I remember how Final Boss dropped Walshy in 2008 for Neighbor in order to add more "firepower" after a couple of bad placings, and promptly proceeded to do nothing at all with said firepower.

"Firepower" alone doesn't make a great team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I think we'll see a really good aPG on this team. Lethul and Ryanoob are two players that aPG seems to be comfortable playing with and goofy wasn't the reason for aPG not doing well on warriors. So, I could see this team do some serious damage.

Ryanoob just said on stream Naded might not know yet... pretty shady if that is the case

:/ I didn't know people could be shady in the Halo community.......

:kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

OH SHIT WE LOST BY ONE SPOT AFTER WINNING FOUR TOURNAMENTS IN A ROW. FLIP OUR FUCKIN SHIT.

Well, they're called 'pro players', not 'pro decision makers'. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Oh man I hope Naded and Strongside team up.  I've always wanted to see them play together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Lethul explained the drop on ryans stream. To sum it up he said 

-APG is the best player that isnt on Ambush. He plays great every event but the only team he has been comfortable with is Ambush (which he won)

-Naded has been MIA since AGL. Hasnt been in contact with anyone or social media since it ended. 

-Past achievements with APG

-Infamous (with Naded) played terrible on sunday. They were too inconsistent.

-Ambush had a bad event. If they were playing how they should have played, they wouldve lost to ambush 

-The only reason they beat classic was because roy had a terrible event

not gonna lie, i agree with pretty much everything

• Upvote (+1) 6

I think how they got it now, they should be fine, If apg is the one that gives them more firepower and team chemistry work to take on top teams they should be good.

Still wondering whos going to be the 4th for Classic now.

I think how they got it now, they should be fine, If apg is the one that gives them more firepower and team chemistry work to take on top teams they should be good.

Still wondering whos going to be the 4th for Classic now.

2gre

tumblr_m0j3v44cdK1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

• Downvote (-1) 1

Well, I'm glad APG finally has teammates hes comfortable with instead of sleeping around with every team trying to make things work. 

Implying he won't just break Infamous up some how and move on to the next team again

• Upvote (+1) 4

So it looks like Naded is the best free agent available right now. I know Mikwen has said he didn't have the best experience teaming with Naded in the past, so I don't think he will land on Classic. We'll see how that changes now I guess. I could see a team coming together with like Hoaxer, Elumnite, Naded and Strongside.

Blessing to Classic, now Classic doesn't have to deal with the emotional person and pick up 2gre for next major AGL.

And if they dropped Naded because Naded went MIA for 10 days... that'd be crazy. The next major event they are attending is not until what? November? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

US TO GET 8TH, APG TO MOVE ONTO KILLING BTH THEN TO CRYPTIC, THEN RC. THEN...................... IDFK

• Upvote (+1) 3