Sign in to follow this  
Heathen117

TEC Infamous drops Naded, picks up APG

Pretty horrible move in my opinion. If they want to move closer to the old Infamous they should have dropped Goofy for Blaze. They had what it took to win with Naded, this change seems pointless.

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

aPG is a really solid player but... I really liked the Roster of the team and thought they played very well together. 

Where is Naded going? Classic? Hmm...

I agree pointless and not a beneficial move in my opinion. I have less love for Infamous because of this.

We are supposed to be hated, not loved

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 2

HMMMM I LOOK AT ALL OF THIS, I SEE NO GOOD ARGUMENTS, I WILL NOT RESPOND. LET'S JUST SAY NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING LETHUL OUT. :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 22

We are supposed to be hated, not loved

Can you explain to us why Naded got dropped?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Prediction: Classic will pick up Naded, proceed to rape Infamous

Ryanoob curse will be broken, and the APG curse will become the stuff of legends  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 8

I mean, picking up aPG isn't a bad move but why the need to do so? What was wrong with Naded?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well, I'm glad APG finally has teammates hes comfortable with instead of sleeping around with every team trying to make things work. 

HMMMM I LOOK AT ALL OF THIS, I SEE NO GOOD ARGUMENTS, I WILL NOT RESPOND. LET'S JUST SAY NONE OF YOU KNOW ANYTHING LETHUL OUT. :lxthul:

welp its your team if you think that you can win with APG go right ahead! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Naded is known to have a bad attitude. Hes always been dropped by teams because of his personality/personal behaviour and rarely because of his skill. Even Chris Pucket had mentioned that ones. And you should hear Neighbor or Bestman talk about him (and others).I think he has changed considerably over the years but I wouldnt be surprised if this played a role once again.

Again Naded places second and then gets dropped immediately (must be an attitude thing idk). Apart from that it's a horrible team change in my eyes, just like when Warriors dropped Ryan for APG before :( APG keeps ruining my favorite Halo teams - damn :( #TeamKiller

I saw this happening.. Last night in Maven's stream or Formal's (can't remember which) APG said he was dropped and Lethul just said something along the lines as "haha, I'll remember that". I don't remember word for word verbatim, but regardless I saw that happening. Now the player that replaced Ryanoob twice for "more firepower" is adding an extra aggressive edge to the Infamous squad. Good Luck

aPG to be dropped either after their next event, or before.

Naded to be on a random team.

aPG to kill someone.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Naded is known to have a bad attitude. Hes always been dropped by teams because of his personality/personal behaviour and rarely because of his skill. Even Chris Pucket had mentioned that ones. And you should hear Neighbor or Bestman talk about him (and others).I think he has changed considerably over the years but I wouldnt be surprised if this played a role once again.

Can you give me an example of how Naded has a bad attitude? If anything, Ryanoob constantly correcting his teammates in online scrims mid-game is far more annoying than anything I have seen Naded do. During the tournament Infamous was saying how great it was to play with an enthusiastic player like Naded and it was his FIRST tournament since basically Reach and he destroyed. I am really shocked they dropped him, Naded is cursed TBH this move was unwarranted. 

This is why comp Halo is just not very exciting to me anymore, teams drop and pick people up every other event like its hot potato. What kind of real professional "team" does that?

• Upvote (+1) 4