Sign in to follow this  
LegitLegend

I really don't want to be that guy:

But...

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1922-so-halo-these-days/

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1920-what-is-real-halo-for-you/

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/1924-what-is-halo/

I've been seeing a lot of "Halo is Dad" "This is going wrong with Halo" or "What does Halo need" threads.

All of them serve the same purpose and are the same discussion over and over. This is the same sort of thing that happened on the THC Forums.

I know the rule is: Questioning Moderation is considered spam

I'm not necessarily saying this is a moderation issue, but it doesn't seem that their is much aim in having multiple discussions, that are constantly filled with debbie-downers, and lost hope. I hope you understand that I'm not trying to take offense at any of the administration, because I do agree with a lot of the opinions of the threads at hand, however I don't think this is the kind of show you guys wanted to put on. Knowing aPK made a thread earlier about this Halo is back and I think a lot of these threads are counter intuitive to the kind of job Beyond Entertainment wants to do to try to get Halo back on it's pedestal through producing content and trying to get people interested again.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Its not just on here, its on the twitch chats as well. Its a boring period right now in Halo so its something to talk about. No huge events till november.

It's just the reality of the circumstances unfortunately; the past two games have been severely disappointing to say the least and this is reflected in the community.

Of course there is going to be a lot of bitter 'Debby downers' when the vast majority of the community doesn't enjoy the direction the franchise is heading in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is a discussion board, I don't understand how you guys expect ppl to not make threads to discuss issues with the game or to complain. The game is far from perfect. We can't just sheep it out or put on a facade like we all love this game 100%, that is not the case with everyone. Ppl have to the right to say "this game sucks" or "this can be better" or "why did this get changed or implemented" the same way ppl are allowed to say "i love halo 4" or "it's a step in the right direction" or "i really enjoy the new changes".

Critique goes BOTH ways. I don't want to be a part of a community that just bends over and accepts whatever they get, that's never good. All the changes we got were because of those "complaint" threads on many different websites. We didn't get ranks, throw down, red X's, weapon tuning update, etc. because of the ppl that chose to turn the other cheek. Be grateful you have ppl like us around or you woudl be playing the same halo 4 that came out the box.

Keep in mind, this is not the only site where ppl have issues with Halo 4, go look at waypoint and neogaf (343 employees actually post here) once in a while.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Anytime I try to talk positive about Halo, it ends up sounding sarcastic. See above post for a better explanation.

I still like to talk about what Halo 4 needs though, especially stuff outside the obvious "no sprint and descope". Lets not turn this into Waypoint-esque mod system just to maintain a good image with outsiders.

You guys are really misinterpreting what I am saying. I clearly said I agree with a lot of the opinions. But I don't think we need multiple discussions of the same aspects of the game that people do not like. We clearly see that, and we all have to agree a lot of the posts are not constructive criticism.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Cleared some of it up, I may make a mega thread to keep it into one place soon.

Went out for 5 minutes and the forums are dad, clean up crew incoming

• Upvote (+1) 1