Sign in to follow this  
Drewski

Halo 3 mainstage montage

Saw Ghostayame tweet out this video, so i checked it out and was very impressed. Nostalgia overload. Video is made by VampireGaming.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Excellent montage, seems that some of the clips are in there twice? The one where pistola runs the flag bottom pink midship after an over and I noticed another but can't remember which

Brilliant.

I'm really disappointed it had to come to an end.

Nothing else really to say about it. If you're one of these people that miss Halo 3 and think it's dead, you can still get games in almost every playlist. I still play it most days, so pop in Halo 3 in and search :)

Excellent montage, seems that some of the clips are in there twice? The one where pistola runs the flag bottom pink midship after an over and I noticed another but can't remember which

He probably has that clip in the Pistola and/or FB mainstage montage, if you're talking about that?

Oh yeah sorry that clip was used twice =p.

Nothing. Nothing, will ever replace Halo at MLG and the pure excitement of the game and community.

I forgot how many awesome squads and moments there was in H3 MLG, loved that Carbon team with Naded,Walshy, Shockwave, Defy in particular. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Brilliant.

I'm really disappointed it had to come to an end.

Nothing else really to say about it. If you're one of these people that miss Halo 3 and think it's dead, you can still get games in almost every playlist. I still play it most days, so pop in Halo 3 in and search :)

I put in H3 a month ago, searched in various playlists for over an hour combined and din't find one game, so I gave up.

I thought the intro was amazing, the way he "started it" with theater.

I saw Ghost tweet it as well and decided to bring it up my my monitor with YouTube for Xbox and was in love for a little while.

Nothing beats the good days.

I put in H3 a month ago, searched in various playlists for over an hour combined and din't find one game, so I gave up.

you can get a game in anything ranked apart from swat at 50 high easily

social idk so much i never play it but i'm sure rumble pit/social slayer/big team you will find games, maybe not mythic/skirmish, i actually got a couple of games in action sack the other day

so idk if you're not searching 50 high or trying to play at a "dead" time of time, but i can find games every night of the week easily ;s

keep trying!

The clip after it with Roy getting a triple on Construct was the other repeat clip.

Awesome to see so many H3 moments in one showing though.

I always get games in Team Slayer, Doubles, and MLG.  I NEVER have to wait long.  Maybe at very odd hours I won't, but even then I'm not sure I've had to wait.  I'm talking about H3 of course, someone said they can't find games in it.  I find that hard to believe.

I remember watching that Gilkey clip on Guardian live and becoming a fan right then and there.  All fear the towel.

I always get games in Team Slayer, Doubles, and MLG.  I NEVER have to wait long.  Maybe at very odd hours I won't, but even then I'm not sure I've had to wait.  I'm talking about H3 of course, someone said they can't find games in it.  I find that hard to believe.

I pretty much can't find a game ever in MLG because I'm still a 30 in it lol.  Halo 3 wasn't really my game...

At about 9:35 StrongSide does a classic instasplode on RyaNoob.  I think that is the only time I ever saw anyone do that on a map other than Heretic on a tournament.  It is so clean too, its breathtaking.

And right before that at like 9:00, Defy gets a sick out BR on Nocturnal then he roars at him b/c its the final kill.  But even more entertaining than that is Naded's facial reaction as he brushes Defy's shoulder off.

Halo 3 is what got me into MLG. I remember the first tournament I ever watched was a tD vs Str8 finals and I loved both Pistola and Snip3down.

I miss those days so much..

Thanks for sharing :)

Edit: Yes, I apologize for the repeated clips. As you can imagine, I went through a ton of footage and to keep track of what I put in and what I didn't was very difficult. I'm surprised there weren't more repeats. But I'm so glad you all enjoyed it. Never forget Halo 3. 

Yeah, I knew about MLG in H2.  I knew who the teams were, but I never watched.  It wasn't till 2008 till I began watching.  By 2010 there were so many good players it was crazy.