Sign in to follow this  
Redemption1272

Community Forge Lowdown Episode 9

Stigma...this map has been spammed everywhere! It's a good map but what the hell

Stigma...this map has been spammed everywhere! It's a good map but what the hell

I beg to differ. hasn't got much good feedback in any lobby that I've played it in... There is just something about that map that just doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is though...

I beg to differ. hasn't got much good feedback in any lobby that I've played it in... There is just something about that map that just doesn't feel right. I don't know what it is though...

Bottom mid had too much segmentation as well as the long hallways, that has been freed up and plays a lot better than what it last did. Red tower is still floating around in discussion about how to connect it better with the map or a more viable part of the map, as the rest of the map I feel plays well and has good flow. after the changes I knew it had to be played, it needs the few games and I have yet to feature a map that has been floating around for a long time.

I've heard great things about Ark, but not much else of the others; probably because I haven't been here long. Hoping to see one of my maps up there some day. Good work.

I hope I can get into that lobby. I want to get a solid game on the Ark and a few of those maps that I actually haven't played.

huh, well so much for that.

Well, I figured I better post my maps so people can leave feedback if they want to.

Though I won't be able to catch it live, I'm very much looking forward to watching the stream, as usual.  Thanks for all the hard work guys.  I have a good feeling that this will be your best show yet.

Any chance we can test Ark Hill, Ghost and friends are already testing ext enough that doing it on here seems redundant, and would showcase the map in a better light.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any chance we can test Ark Hill, Ghost and friends are already testing ext enough that doing it on here seems redundant, and would showcase the map in a better light.

Agreed. Lets test hill instead Junior and Redemption.

First off, I want to make sure everyone knows that Epicenter was a co-forge with Obama on KFC and myself.  His name is on the promo article, but only my name was on the stream, so I just wanted to clear that up.

The feedback was really, really good.  I basically agreed with all of your points on both Epicenter and Dusk.  Great job on this episode guys!

• Upvote (+1) 1